Posts: 30 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
hey guys.. im a noobie in this forum..
and i wanted to ask you guys.. what games do you recommend me to have?
im looking for strategy games.. RPGs..

also i just installed ScummVM 0.12.. but dont know where to get the games.. can anyone tell me where i can download the games from? and what type of format are the game files for scumm?

and finally... i found some emulators, like gameboy advance, neo geo, etc etc.. and i was wonder where i can get games for those emulator?.. and in what type of format are the game files for them?

plez explain it to me in easy words because im not good at english..
thanks you and sorry for my bad english~ >_<;

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Here's a good place to start: http://maemo.org/downloads/OS2008/games/

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
My favorite to play on the tablets is Dicewars (flash). Flash really opens up the possibilities on the tablets...

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Jagged Alliance 2 and Battle for Wesnoth are my favorites.

The Following User Says Thank You to LordFu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zzankee View Post
also i just installed ScummVM 0.12.. but dont know where to get the games.. can anyone tell me where i can download the games from? and what type of format are the game files for scumm?

and finally... i found some emulators, like gameboy advance, neo geo, etc etc.. and i was wonder where i can get games for those emulator?.. and in what type of format are the game files for them?
Well, probably if you owned them, it would make it a lot simpler, and more legal too, most places.

But I don't know where you are, what's legal, etc.; you might try google, if it's legal (or you're ok with the consequences).

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Well some of them are free and downloadable directly from http://www.scummvm.org/downloads.php Both BASS and FOTAQ are pretty good IMO. For BASS and Lure don't forget to get additional file and add it to same folder as game data files.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
mikkov put BASS and FOTAQ in extras, it works really well actually :>

bass and fotaq are not in diablo extras because there is no scummvm in diablo extras. games are in chinook extras and extras-devel and diablo extras-devel. there is option to install to sd-card.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
i was "googling" for .deb games..
and i found this web site: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Games
it seem that there are a lot of games for linux.. etc etc.. and gives you a direct link to download the game..
when i try to download.. it gives me the option to download it on windows.. linux and Mac...
so my question is.. where do i have to download it from? linux right? to make it work on my n810..

Unless it's for architecture ARMEL, it won't work.

Tags
games scumm emulator