Posts: 15 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Munich/ Germany
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
I
Version 0.0.8:
  • Added option to resume last used freq at startup.
Works very well - Thank you very much !!!!

What's about donate?

Last edited by appletN9; 2012-04-17 at 08:21.

Originally Posted by appletN9 View Post
Works very well - Thank you very much !!!!

What's about donate?
You're welcome. For donate you may use this link.

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
I have changed the first post to improve code visibility (and having an easier copy and paste).

A small tip: if you are on an Unix OS, you may copy the files using sftp protocol and access command line with ssh protocol: in this way you can copy and paste directly from browser without typing directly in the N9.

Version 0.0.8:
  • Added option to resume last used freq at startup.
The old version has to be removed before updating?

Originally Posted by delmar View Post
The old version has to be removed before updating?
No need, you can install over without any problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
very nice
any way of adding the favorites to the main screen ??

in portrait mode, there is a lot of space to add more buttons

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sid21177 View Post
very nice
any way of adding the favorites to the main screen ??

in portrait mode, there is a lot of space to add more buttons
I agree. Station name would be nice instead of frequency.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
First big thanks for gionni and javispedro, great app working as I hoped when got my N9.
And one question/new feature, with my phone I got Nokia Stereo Headset WH-701. Volume control and call start/end functions are working well with QML radio at this moment. On topside of control are previous, play/pause and next buttons that aren't used yet, can these be used for selecting prev/next radio station and start/stop radio for example?

I have BH 214 headset and controls work (there is also an option in settings to choose what to do with play and prev). Are you using last version on QMLRadio? Are those options in your settings page?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
I did have version 0.0.7 and updated it now to version 0.0.8. Here screenshots from settings page:

Did you mean those custom volume keys? I tested them and result was, how can you say, peculiar.
Use custom volume keys sets : OFF
Click does change volume, nothing else expected.
Use custom volume keys sets : ON
Volume hold does change station as expected but click won't do anything.

We do have different kind of headsets, yours is bluetooth connected while mine is wired, maybe this is causing unexpected behaviour now?

The Following User Says Thank You to pniemi For This Useful Post:
Volume increasing/decreasing dbus commands are not working anymore, and I don't understand why since I have not touched them. Thats's why it doesn't do anything when using custom volume keys with volume command. Thanks for reporting, will check it.

I didn't understand you linked a wired headset. Are those buttons working with built in media player? I don't know if OS recognizes those buttons, let me know if it does.