Notices

Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
I don't think you can make it change at the exact time that's why I installed advanced clock plugin to disable the status menu clock.

Posted by palmmanpalm
It's in the command for sensible_dash, find cdt=`date '+%Y%m%d%w%H%M'`, then replace the H with an I.
That should change it to 12 hour clock.
hi this is that i get when i try to insert a new qbw. for call, browser or contacts.
Attached Images

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by 5waleed1 View Post
hi this is that i get when i try to insert a new qbw. for call, browser or contacts.
1. did you get 12 hour clock?
2. download beecons.zip again and follow instructions carefully, see how you go.

1. did you get 12 hour clock?
2. download beecons.zip again and follow instructions carefully, see how you go.
hi hoe to make it in portrate mode. and how did u get om weather to work on qbw. thanks

1. To make portrait mode install CSSU. Install stable version not testing version. http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU
2. OMWeather is an app which you have already installed, it does not work with QBW.

1. To make portrait mode install CSSU. Install stable version not testing version. http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU
2. OMWeather is an app which you have already installed, it does not work with QBW.
hi for now i only want the dock in portrate mode, can u not make the dock to portrate by going into the qbw settings for the dock.

weather. your om weather is different to mine. yours is a part of the dash and has more details. e.g humidity and other info.. how did u get that. thanks

You can not make the dock go to portrait by going into QBW. I assume you dont want to install CSSU?. I will upload the file later that you need to be able to have the phone in landscape or portrait. When you install it you will need to set the widgets for Portrait Mode, you only have to set it once and the phone will remember it.
The omweather is the same, there are differen't icon sets you can download. Goto the download section of maemo.org and search for OMWeather. You will see the differen't icon sets. You can download any of these through the app amanger then to achieve the look of the weather you need to tinker with the settings and then apply them to see how it looks.

Here is that file.
Attached Files
File Type: deb hd_18_07_2011.deb (232.1 KB, 57 views)

Here is that file.
hi it has lots of bugs, like the widget doents fit properly. what was the other one which your were talking about cssu something, is that safe to install. thanks

Last edited by 5waleed1; 2012-09-14 at 11:01.

CSSU is safe to install, make sure you stable version not testing version. What do you mean widgets dont fit? Upload screenshot please.

CSSU is safe to install, make sure you stable version not testing version. What do you mean widgets dont fit? Upload screenshot please.
notice the dock, its going out of the decktop and dash is like that too. how can i uninstall this inorder for me to install csssu. when i try to uninstall it i get an error saying it is in use by other apps. thanks

oh no i turned my phone off after installing backupmenu and now it keeps rebooting and it wont turn on, am really worried. i get boot menu writen in white background. this is what i get when i turn the phone on with slidup keyboard:

boot menu

maemo 5 (internal nand)
backupmenu(internal flash)
power off (when not on charger)
Attached Images

Last edited by 5waleed1; 2012-09-14 at 16:12.