Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Anyhow i got to say texrat you have probably served long enough as a moderator and i personally think you should give it up now because your mind cannot think clear it seems no more.
That's got to be one of the most ironic posts ever made here.

I'll make you a deal: you give up this forum, and I'll give up moderating it.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
That's got to be one of the most ironic posts ever made here.

I'll make you a deal: you give up this forum, and I'll give up moderating it.
Whyon earth would i want to do that? this place is boring enough and me gone would probably make it the most boring place on earth.

I am being sarcastic because your totally out of sync me thinks because you close threads that have great fun potential and pretend to care for this barmy concil we have at the moment .

Na randall you stay put, your hilarious to say the least but you need to get the fun back in you, get my drift .

"Nokia was always good to me, even before I worked there. I made decent money off of it after the 2000 tech bust and in fact had I hung on a bit longer could have really made out. Nokia used to follow fairly predictable patterns so you knew you could safely buy under $14 USD and you should probably sell at over $30 (not counting bizarre stock bubbles)"

Maybe this is your problem aye because i dont see you or anyone making any more money out of them unless they become pro WP.

I actually follow your work Randall believe it or not thats why i think you got a split personality looking at your grievences on here but let's face it if you allow trolls like dave999 to have footers that confuse everyone then anything must go on here eh .

It is still the same old, one rule for you lot and another for everyone else of your choosing .

Last edited by abill_uk; 2012-07-04 at 05:12.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
It is time we establish a troll council.

First of all, I should say that we don't agree with what Dave999 has been saying and that it should be taken as his personal opinions and that they do not represent the council in general.

Secondly, we move to remove Dave999's chairmanship position and demote him to an under-the-bridge troll position, because he is not funny enough and his continuous self-thankings scream of desperation.

That is just an embarassing position to take.

That is all for now. You may follow our meetings and discussions, scattered all over the forum in all the popular thread
s. As usual.

Good day.
Exellent, that means l got most votes since I was chairman. Second, I think it an Exellent idea of a troll council. I don't even plan to be staying in the council because I never planning to be fun, funny like you. secondly in not serious enough to deserve a place in this council.

Actually I think gerbick should be chair. He is often using very long and we'll thought out posts, while yesss only post one liners. A bill might be second in command. Ahh... It's better you guys organize the council, i have other things to do, like self-thankings myself, you seems to be a little jealous of that.

When will you throw CTA?

Yesss. Have you read this one lately

It's about a troll under the Bridge amoung other things. Great story and great point.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-04 at 06:21.

Incidently Randall what are your opinions of WP? no i am serious so dont take the pee on this one because i really want to know.

ysss i got only one word for you ...... BOLLOCK'S

BUMP

10 chars!!

I am done with stupidity of the moderators of this ill informed community so unless i am called on i am going to listening mode.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great. I will install an abill_uk light on the top of my house simular to the batman light. When you see the light you are welcome to appear.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I am done with stupidity of the moderators of this ill informed community so unless i am called on i am going to listening mode.
Bulls hit.

You neither have enough self control nor enough things going on with your real life to keep you away from this board.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down