Notices

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ campinas, brazil
tested today and the ovi maps thing works perfectly. tks for the upload

many thanks!

now, can someone bring portrait mode to this awesome app?

would be great!!!

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Just tried the n950 version, it is looking very nice so far, but it sill only has so few kinds of sports. Could the whole list from heiaheia be added?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Does (Qt) eCoach for Harmattan support exporting of workout into file in GPX-format (instead of using HeiaHeia)?

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post
Does (Qt) eCoach for Harmattan support exporting of workout into file in GPX-format (instead of using HeiaHeia)?
I've used my eCoach files in -for example- google earth with no problem at all.

After walking, sometimes I like to "animate" my walks in google earth :-)

[tools->GPS->import from file]

So, I *think* it is a standard gpx file.

The Following User Says Thank You to lsolano For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post
It is the same as with the maemo version: You have a folder eCoach where the gpx files are put. Those are standard, so you can use them for whatever you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to nath For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ The Netherlands
I have been using eCoach for months now together with my HxM Bluetooth HR monitor that I bought on advice given in this thread. I have been very disappointed in eCoach when I found out that I would not get any support for the N900 maemo version. The Nokia N9 will not be available in the Netherlands, so I have to stick with the N900 or find an other solution.

I mailed the developer with my issues, eCoach was logging values from my HxM that just didn't make sense. The GPS data was often also very inaccurate. I used it for my running/marathon trainings. It also didn't gave any warnings if it lost the connection between the HxM or GPS.

I was also missing export functions to endomondo or sportstracklive but this may be the fault of the absence of open api's for those services.

So last week I decided to buy an android 2.2 phone, bought the endomondo pro and sportstracklive pro apps, connected my HxM and I am getting perfect recordings of my trainings that I can share with my training mates.

I am sad I have to use a locked up proprietary solution, eCoach looked so nice in the beginning. The decision to stop supporting the N900 hurts.

Just my 2 cents, hope the situation gets better tough.

Last edited by tuxcrafter; 2011-09-21 at 14:50. Reason: typo's

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcrafter For This Useful Post:
I want to agree with tuxcrafter. I also bought the HxM Bluetooth HR monitor but I can't export the data to any service (only for HeiaHeia, but they only display max and avg HR). The data seem correct to me, the problem is that the gpx file do not follow Garmin standards (which are the standard for most services) on HR. It's a pity.

I am in BRazil and N9 is not available here

Originally Posted by nath View Post
It is the same as with the maemo version: You have a folder eCoach where the gpx files are put. Those are standard, so you can use them for whatever you want.
The gpx files are not following the standards for HR values. The HR data are not been aggregated correctly with the time and position data

I don't use a HR monitor, so I can't say anything about that.
I don't think the MeeGo version supports HR monitors at the moment anyway.