you can install sfos with cm11 & lollipop but not sfos on lollipop

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ germany
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Trying to install SF2.0 but when the installation starts it says, Error: nothing provides jolla-sailfish-cellular-apps needed by pattern:jolla-hw-adaptation-hammerhead-0.0.19-10.24.1.jolla.noarch. Repos missing that file or what is the problem?
I have the same problem.
- no Multirom
- CyanogenMod 11 snapshot M11 with SF Alpha13

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
I would strongly suggest to install:
CM11
MultiRom
then SFOS

Personaly, I've never been able to run SFOS without MultiROM.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by romu View Post
I may be wrong (check on IRC would be better), but I don't think SFOS runs with Android 5.x.
Well, i did have Lollipop, and the just installed multirom and then installed cm11 and sf in recovery. Worked fine but now can't install it again.. Asked IRC, there is some repository problems.

Oh, working now so gonna install it.

Last edited by Timpaxi; 2015-09-17 at 20:58.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Installed 1.1.9.28 on my Nexus 5.

I installed 1.1.7 (Alpha 13 zip) first and then OTA updated to 1.1.9.28.

No MultiROM, but CM11 and then SF

Installation and upgrade worked without any issues. Great job guys!!!

So far only issues that I have found.
* Data not connecting on 4G. It connects fine on 3G. I am on T-Mobile USA.
* Bluetooth connects to my Mazda. When calling, the volume is too high and can't seem to adjust using volume buttons
* Battery seems to be draining faster than Jolla
* Double tap does not work. I hope this can be fixed. I hate using buttons

From just couple hours of testing, everything else seems to be working (Pretty impressive!! Thank you to all who is working on it!!!).

The annoying touch screen lockup seems to be fixed (keeping my fingers crossed!). That was 1 main reason I could not switch to Nexus 5.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
what for screen lookup?

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
what for screen lookup?
I never tried 1.1.7 well. The touch screen used to hang on Alpha 12 and required a restart (random touch input freeze) to recover.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
After reading the ideas on the other topic i have restored my faith on jolla after trying the last update with the new ui on nexus 5. Imo they did not have a sound base before in terms of ui. Now it seems that they have fixed most things that annoy me. Of course the patches available on warehouse helped on this as well. Now i can start trying nexus for daily usage instead of n9. Many thanks to all efforts that enable us using sfos on nexus.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Ah, finally installed 1.1.9.28 today and had no problems during it. So Nexus 5 runs Lollipop, and installed cm11 and sf with multirom from twrp recovery. Big thanks to all porters, amazing work.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Ah, finally installed 1.1.9.28 today and had no problems during it. So Nexus 5 runs Lollipop, and installed cm11 and sf with multirom from twrp recovery. Big thanks to all porters, amazing work.
Anybody else having issue connecting to 4G data? Is it just a T-Mobile USA issue?