Notices

On zenbound, the accelormeter on my phone isn't working with it, initially it was, and everything was great, then the game started crashing a couple of times (before even opening), now it opens, and i can start playing, and can spin the .... wooden objects, but turning the phone doesn't move the rope at all...

Maybe a redownload will help.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by kevinm2k View Post
On zenbound, the accelormeter on my phone isn't working with it, initially it was, and everything was great, then the game started crashing a couple of times (before even opening), now it opens, and i can start playing, and can spin the .... wooden objects, but turning the phone doesn't move the rope at all...

Maybe a redownload will help.
Have you tried rebooting? I've had the accelerometers just stop working once or twice now, and a reboot fixed them.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
link to SPiN below for all those interested
http://store.ovi.com/content/43163?c...tentArea=games

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ cambridge,england
trying to download spin at the moment but nothing is happening payment went through but when i click download nothing happens. ive tried waiting ages like i had to with zen bound but its just doing nothing

I'll buy this game later. Looks pretty good.

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Just a side question:

If I buy a paid app from the store and for some reason I reflash my device, do I need to pay for the app again, or will Ovi remember what I bought on my account?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
Just a side question:

If I buy a paid app from the store and for some reason I reflash my device, do I need to pay for the app again, or will Ovi remember what I bought on my account?
ovi store will remember. you can also download the .deb file to your PC to backup it, since the amount of downloads is limited.
just change your user agent on your pc to the one from the N900 (if necessary at all) and download it there.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 267 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Austria
Are there any alternative ways to purchase the games? Yesterday I decided to give the OVI store another try (I want ZEN Bound so much, I was going to even risk everything by using that faulty store :P ), but then had to realise that they only accept credit cards.

Any way to purchase the games through a fully functional shop that also allows for other payment methods (PayPal, invoice, advance payment)?

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
love this game, finally a quality app I didn't regret paying for. sometimes the game controls become unresponsive, not the touch input, but the popup menu items.
if I complete an object and then return to it none of the game options function, such as "restart" or "exit", and the "X" in the upper right corner doesn't quit the game. the only way to quit the game at this point is to minimize it with the keyboard and tap the "x"

just purchase spin, highly addictive fast pace action love it