Closed Thread
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post
AFAIK there is already a patch somewhere in this thread to come by this horizontal scrolling thing, though I haven't tested it yet.
yes i know... like i said, i know that it is going to be implemented.... but i was more talking about own avatars in conversation, and more convenient way to put them there

It would be allot nicer if the curves of the bubbles were smaller. wich makes it look snappier on the high res n900 screen.

Also i think its better to resize the avatars to a smaller size when in portrait or put them on top of the bubble

Last edited by sygys; 2011-03-01 at 12:31.

Originally Posted by neboja View Post
yes i know... like i said, i know that it is going to be implemented.... but i was more talking about own avatars in conversation, and more convenient way to put them there
oh ok... I was just referring to this:

better yet, a plane and simple ui style, witch is allready there, but with no need to scroll horizontal in portrait mod.....

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post
oh ok... I was just referring to this:

better yet, a plane and simple ui style, witch is allready there, but with no need to scroll horizontal in portrait mod.....
Indeed, can be tracked under #11976.

http://j.mp/communityssu-bugs

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ahbarnasha View Post
my taskswitcher sometimes looks like in the attachment (check background), is this because of something in the cssu?

I have: taskswitcher = 2 and blurless = 1 in transitions.ini
is this related?
It's because of the bluerless letting you see clearly the mirror effect at borders. If this bothers you, you can change the transition file to zoom in instead of zoom out while at task launcher or menu, or not to zoom at all putting a zoom value of 1.

Has Anyone tried to use single column tasklauncher, 5 in /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/key-actions/ctrl_backspace_in_tasknav gconf-2 value and shortcutd set to show tasklauncher while pressing camera button? The effect is a freaking fast alt-tab!

ps: I have already thanked many posts, but I can't keep myself from typing my appreciations for this nice work.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
The development of this patches is only for features of portraits and transitions or you plan to bring new things, features and bugs resolution for maemo?

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Guys, how are you taking screenshots in portrait mode? Don't you have to open the keypad for that?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Guys, how are you taking screenshots in portrait mode? Don't you have to open the keypad for that?
Just open it to show the keyboard and not all the way until it "clicks" into the fully open position?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
perhaps keyboard shortcut for rotation? ctrl+shift+fn+L
although not 100% sure

CSSU team, i have a question:
Can we solve the N900 problem of dropped calls (by maybe giving the phone application more priority or something (i don't know, I am not the developer here, am I?)) anytime during any of the future updates?
IMO, that is a more serious issue than portrait mode desktop.
Thanks
Are you sure this is not a network related issue? I've not experienced this unless my network is acting up.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade