Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Someone made a GL->GLES header file a ways back (4 years ago) and posted a video of Blender running smoothly on the N900...but then it vanished and I could only ever find a software GL version.

Not that Blender would necessarily be useful, but...to be able to say, "well, my phone can run Blender!" is fun.
I built blender against software GL recently because I couldn't find a working build. Does anyone know where other builds are?

I gotta say it's pretty useful and smooth, aside from the final renderings. Especially since it's so pocketable.

Tried to build multiple versions against glshim, but kept running into missing functions so I gave up. Hopefully some day this will work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radiochickenwax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
@AapoRantalainen can you please package new 0.41 release of glshim and master branch of glushim (glues) with dev headers/libs? ive tried compiling on device with gcc/g++-4.2 and though both build successfully when i compile an app against it glshim always segfaults while my compiled glushim and your packages work fine.

Originally Posted by AapoRantalainen View Post
There were couple of commits on upstream from last autumn, not in Maemo's version. Main reason is there were one dependency missing on package.
Can you tell me which package? .

Last edited by Sohil876; 2015-06-06 at 20:51.