Active Topics

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Well yeah- to be honest I've been astounded each time I've been in contact with them- I haven't attempted to ring them- always used the online chat- but I've been cut off several times. I apologised once and said- Sorry- I lost ontact' and i got 'I know'.. but one word, abrupt answers and frankly they've been quite rude at points. I KNOW they've been hounded with this farce but that's what they're there for.

As for the date, well I guess, we will end up being the first after Nokia.co.uk customers to receive it- there should have been a week's exclusivity from the start- which it looks like there will be.. yada yada- but it does p1ss me off that we are the last country (barring germany I believe) to get the damned things. Aint that always the way?

Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
But i NEED the phone on contract, i can't get it otherwise.
And i meant to say- yes that was the reason I went with MPD as well- because my contract ran out on the 15th so there was no choice at the time really- T mobile was a better option for me as well than Voda.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
And i meant to say- yes that was the reason I went with MPD as well- because my contract ran out on the 15th so there was no choice at the time really- T mobile was a better option for me as well than Voda.
The contract im getting with them is a particularley cheap one.

£25 a month combi 20+web
200 mins 200 txts + web and £58.99 for handset.
Its true that this is great value, but if i had know that their customer service is this bad i may have thought twice before ordering

The contract im getting with them is a particularley cheap one.

£25 a month combi 20+web
200 mins 200 txts + web and £58.99 for handset.
Its true that this is great value, but if i had know that their customer service is this bad i may have thought twice before ordering
Yeah- mine's the £30 300 x 300 web and walk and £32 (ish) handset. I think it''s worth the wait- but I wants it for mi birthday on monday so i'm a bit eager for it to come.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Yeah- mine's the £30 300 x 300 web and walk and £32 (ish) handset. I think it''s worth the wait- but I wants it for mi birthday on monday so i'm a bit eager for it to come.
I was expecting it for my birthday which was on the 9th november
didn't come

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
I was expecting it for my birthday which was on the 9th november
didn't come
Yikes, and mine is the 27th November - how freaky is THAT.

Some weird odds going on in here, three people who just happen to be on the same forum, ordered the same phone/tablet, from the same company, in the same country, born in the same month, two of which are currently located in the same CITY.

Perhaps that why we don't have our N900s yet, the odd were wasted on other freaky coincidences.

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ktm @uk
i ordered mine on 22nd Sep... now i'm loosing all my nerves.....

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Yikes, and mine is the 27th November - how freaky is THAT.

Some weird odds going on in here, three people who just happen to be on the same forum, ordered the same phone/tablet, from the same company, in the same country, born in the same month, two of which are currently located in the same CITY.

Perhaps that why we don't have our N900s yet, the odd were wasted on other freaky coincidences.
And may I just up the freaky quotient a tad by telling you that I was hoping to get the N900 for my birthday on November 18th? Oh, and check out the city where I'm based

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
I hope mine arrives before my birthday... Jan 3rd.

Actually I hope to get it before Dec 24, because I have my workplace as the delivery address, and the company will be closed from the 25th of Dec to the 4th of Jan

Well, why not add my story to the pot...

I pre-ordered mine 28th Sept, and was hoping to get it for my birthday on 30th Oct. That never happened (

I've been trying to keep myself pre-occupied creating panoramic and loopable wallpapers for n900wallpapers. It's JUST about keeping me sane!