I was using application called Sunvox (for music creation) on my N900 with no problems. But when I recently have installed applications: Lowlight and BlessN900 and then uninstalled the second one, the sound in my Sunvox disappeared (both speakers and headphones). I have tried different drivers in Sunvox preferrences window, but with no result. I have no problems with sound using other applicatioms (mediaplayer etc.). Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

Additional information: I have also installed and uninstalled Phonestream application meantime.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
I'd guess you already tried a restart, so perhaps next step is to delete the sunvox_config.ini from your /home/user directory and let the program start over with original settings. I'd try this before doing any removing and re-installing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
I'd guess you already tried a restart, so perhaps next step is to delete the sunvox_config.ini from your /home/user directory and let the program start over with original settings. I'd try this before doing any removing and re-installing.
Hey,

i was having same issue, i followed your suggestion and it sorted out. Thanks buddy!

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Great !!! It really works. My sound is back. Thank you very, very much !!!!

I have this problem again. And this time deleting sunvox_config.ini didn't help. I have also reinstalled drivers (lidsdl and libasound), but with no effect. Does anybody know possible solution?

Solved !!! The sound of sunvox "dsiappears" when I am switching phone to silent mode. In normal mode everything is OK. The same effect is seen in application Symfonie.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotMicro For This Useful Post: