Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Hi.
The newest version of my package (modRana ) was successfully built, but even after a few hours wasn't imported to the Extras-devel repository.
Other packages from "Latest builds" seem to behave the same way.

IMHO, it looks like if the package import queue is stuck...

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
same here with my build

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Same on the Diablo extras-devel.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Seems to be fixed now - the new version of modRana is finally in the repositories.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Even though problems with the autobuilder were already reported elsewhere, I decided to resurrect this thread to track the current autobuilder outage.

My observation:
  • the cauldron build list is full of cataclysm related build errors, with new error message being submitted every few minutes
  • 10.11.2012: submitted modRana 0.37.2; submitted successfully, no package built

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Same here, I tried to upload an update yesterday and today and neither ever built or imported. No email saying success or failure after hours...

The Following User Says Thank You to computerinfo21 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
It is not working since november 6, and may not work for the near future seeing the responses: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=17

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Apparently Autobuilder scripts are not working with a newer version of Python that has been installed on servers.

Nemein is working on it, but right now the lack the knowledge to fix it. Board has offered to find someone able to help.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
I've submitted a new modRana package (0.38.1) this morning - and nothing

The last good build is the flatboat one from 6th November and the cauldron build list just gets filled with failed & stuck builds.

I would really like to see this resolved soon - I'm using the COBS repository as a workaround at the moment, but not all users are able to install the packages manually or add the repository to their source list.

This also works only because my applications are written in Python and won't work people using C/C++ as there is no Fremantle build target in COBS.

So most modRana users are just stuck with an outdated package and wonder why I haven't updated it in quite a while...

BTW, what about the Fremantle OBS ? Whats state is it currently in & could it be used to fix this mess ?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
[OT]As the (Maya) world ends on 21.12.2012, we will only have to deal with that situation less than a month.[/OT]
But this is still not solved and my persona feeling here is, that nobody at Nokia cares. Even the one mentioned in other thread(s) may not be the guy to make descisions and make orders.
And from Council no news.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post: