Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by XOleg View Post
rinigus, did I got something wrong?
I don't know, it's rather unhelpful message. I presume you have it installed already. Try to install with zypper, maybe it is more informative and checks for all packages

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2016 @ Yekaterinbourg, Russia
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
I don't know, it's rather unhelpful message. I presume you have it installed already. Try to install with zypper, maybe it is more informative and checks for all packages
I didn't install it separately. collectd, SDS worked before that.

New collectd and SystemDataScope have been released and should work on SFOS 4.0.1.

collectd has been synced with the upstream to version 5.12. I had to adjust daemon implementation that we use on SFOS, but it seems that it all works.

As stateFS got deprecated, new plugins were written to track network and cellular signal strength. As they get the data from ofono and connman DBus API, corresponding plugins were written in Python. Turned out to be rather simple way to extend collectd (see https://github.com/rinigus/collectd/...ish/src/python for those who are interested).

As some plugins are using Python now, collectd-python will be also pulled in when installing updates. This should be done automatically when you update SDS.

SystemDataScope has been updated to support new ofono and connman plugins. In addition, graph definition script has been ported to python3 and a bug triggered on some phones with CPU frequency distribution stats has been fixed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Just pushed bugfix for collectd. It now should be using the same ofono signal strength source as connman is using. Earlier, I was using strength from different ofono API access points. As a result, seems like signal strength was underestimated (assuming that connman is doing it correctly).

The Following User Says Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: