It seems that ebuddy xms was pulled off the Nokia store!!

Does that mean we won't see it again or a strong indication that a final release is coming soon?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Don't forget you can always obtain the latest beta build from here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...28#post1168928
Not sure if it's still the same one that was there 10+ days ago...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by UnlimiteD3k View Post

Does that mean we won't see it again or a strong indication that a final release is coming soon?
Still showing up for me.

Is the "B" for beta still supposed to be in the logo icon? I've installed the latest version from Store, but the "B" is still there.

Btw, I can't find ebuddy in the Store either.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Maybe that's because it's still the same old version, I don't think it's new

I uninstalled xms, deleted the ebuddy folder under user/.local to get a fresh install of the new beta (don't really need the history).
After installing the new version,whenever i try to register via facebook, after entering my username and password, i get redirected to a page with "Success" in it and nothing happens. can only click the back button.

Registering with Phone book tells me that I've already registered and must connect with Facebook!!

So now I can no longer use XMS since I can't see my contacts

Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
don't know if it's a solution.. i'm just telling what i tried
I did a reboot between uninstall and reinstall.. maybe that helps you?
I did it again rebooting the N9 between deletion and creation of the nokia account (as you say) and now the pulse push notifications are woking again. A pulse developer said it on pulse forum. I haven't tested XMS, but I think it should work.

I uninstalled xms, deleted the ebuddy folder under user/.local to get a fresh install of the new beta (don't really need the history).
After installing the new version,whenever i try to register via facebook, after entering my username and password, i get redirected to a page with "Success" in it and nothing happens. can only click the back button.

Registering with Phone book tells me that I've already registered and must connect with Facebook!!

So now I can no longer use XMS since I can't see my contacts
Hi!
Can you please go to Facebook account and check whether you see eBuddy XMS in the list of the connected Applications? If yes, please remove it and then connect Facebook again.

Let me know if it helped.

Best regards,
Aleksandra

Originally Posted by latency View Post
Is the "B" for beta still supposed to be in the logo icon? I've installed the latest version from Store, but the "B" is still there.

Btw, I can't find ebuddy in the Store either.
Hi!
We have kept "beta" sign for now as not all features are available for the Meego version of eBuddy XMS.

Hope it is ok with you.

Best regards,
Aleksandra

The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksandra For This Useful Post:

Hi!

Can you find eBuddy XMS now in the Nokia store?

Best,
Aleksandra