Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by antezz View Post
Ahh, I turned that on in the settings and now it works.
Accountsettings on the youtube-site?

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antezz For This Useful Post:
Great app. But i have a question...is it possible in any way shape or form to change the interface where you can show a lot of thumbnails in ONE SINGLE SCREEN rather than having to scroll down?? I understand that each video need description ect...but if you can show thumbnails on one single pages....it is much better than scrolling just to look for a video.

I love the new cutetube and the old cutetube. Great job.

Is there any way you might provide a mode tailored for playing songs off of youtube? I understand that CuteTube still needs to download the mp4, but if it knows that it doesn't need to play the video, that could save some precious CPU cycles and battery, and then CuteTube could download the version with the highest quality audio. Also, it'd be nice to queue up songs in a playlist right in CuteTube.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by jacktanner View Post
I love the new cutetube and the old cutetube. Great job.

Is there any way you might provide a mode tailored for playing songs off of youtube? I understand that CuteTube still needs to download the mp4, but if it knows that it doesn't need to play the video, that could save some precious CPU cycles and battery, and then CuteTube could download the version with the highest quality audio. Also, it'd be nice to queue up songs in a playlist right in CuteTube.
You can choose to save only the audio stream when downloading.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by antezz View Post
@datjomp yes url : http://www.youtube.com/account_sharing
Do I have to connect it to Twitter or Facebook to get it to work?
Everything else is already set under account sharing.

Sweeeeeeet!

Duuuuuuude!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
Marxian,
You don't need the file chooser to that, since people want it so badly, just give them a simple input dialog to ask for directory path and it can update the configuration dbase, or maybay double check if the folder exist before updating.
Implemented for the next release:

The path will be checked to ensure that it exists. I don't want to allow creation of new folders using this method, because it is too easy to make a mistake and create a download folder in rootfs.

Also, if you move the archived videos to your new chosen location, they will be picked up and updated accordingly (as long as you didn't delete them from the database table).

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-08 at 22:22.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Hey marxian, what comes down with the qml version? I've got "qt hotfixes" "qtquick 1.0 compatabilty plugin" and "tar-gnu" in ma install apps list. Cheers dude

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube