Notices

same problem with multimedia here

Originally Posted by Bingley Joe View Post
Love the theme -- just noticed one issue that doesn't seem to be going away with reboots, etc:

Is anyone else seeing this?

Also noticed the 'Now Playing' shortcut in media player (icon that shows up in the bottom right) is the default.

Otherwise, this is just brilliant
Yeah many of the media player graphics are unthemeable, including the now playing shortcut. I'd file a bug with Nokia, but it seems like they don't even respond to bug reports anymore, much less actually fix them.

The fullscreen media player controls seem to just reuse the regular media player button graphics (with bad cropping applied for no apparent reason). I could fix that by making the buttons smaller (i.e. just the symbols, without the rounded blue rectangle behind them). I don't really want to release an update just for that, but I'll probably change it if/when I get some more bug reports to fix at the same time.

Okuda theme (N900/Maemo 5) | Maemo 4 themes (N8x0)
If you like my work and want to support me, you can donate via Flattr or Paypal.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
I could fix that by making the buttons smaller (i.e. just the symbols, without the rounded blue rectangle behind them). I don't really want to release an update just for that, but I'll probably change it if/when I get some more bug reports to fix at the same time.
Yeah it's definitely not dire enough to warrant you going to any trouble over.. I just wanted to be sure there wasn't something off about my particular install.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Very nice theme...always the''color'' and sheme i want of my mobile device.

in 2100 and more (if we get there lol ) we got always the lcars and similar sheme and UI.

I like this!
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Great theme.
Is there any chance that you will create matching video for booting?

Also, I can't see any background,only blue frames on black. When I'm trying to choose "Theme - Okuda" it marks "Okudagram".
I'm using freshly reflashed PR1.2 and only apps from Extras.

Originally Posted by mrover View Post
Great theme.
Is there any chance that you will create matching video for booting?
Sorry but no, I'm too busy with other stuff.

Originally Posted by mrover View Post
Also, I can't see any background,only blue frames on black. When I'm trying to choose "Theme - Okuda" it marks "Okudagram".
I'm using freshly reflashed PR1.2 and only apps from Extras.
The "Theme - Okuda" wallpaper is just the blue outlines on black, and "Image set - Okudagram" has the circular design on one of the four screens. Do you have all four desktops enabled? Can you select other wallpapers? I'm not sure what could be causing the problem you're having, but if it's still happening I'd suggest removing, reinstalling, and reapplying the theme, and then rebooting.

If you like my work and want to support me, you can donate via Flattr or Paypal.

The Following User Says Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
appreciate youre busy with other stuff ian but any chance of making other color combinations available in an add-on pack?

Originally Posted by pindu View Post
appreciate youre busy with other stuff ian but any chance of making other color combinations available in an add-on pack?
Maybe, but not right away.

The Following User Says Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2010 @ NewYork
Dude I love this theme! First thing people say when they pick up my phone is..How do i use this thing!

its a great theme

Tags
fremantle, theme release