Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by slvr32 View Post
Just found this...

http://productforums.google.com/foru...ar/fiTpjmREcJ4

I also just posted a new topic at... http://productforums.google.com/foru...ar/Mra09inJj-o since the previous topic was closed.
So did you get it working after following those threads & the 3rd one linked to from one of them?
I haven't had a chance to read them all yet... hopefully soon...

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland
Mine seems to work now. At some point, the iphoneselect thing had lost all my choices. Then I just re-selected them, removed and re-added my CalDav account, and now everything seems to be fine. Perhaps they fixed something in the Google's end..?

The Following User Says Thank You to r0gu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by r0gu View Post
Mine seems to work now. At some point, the iphoneselect thing had lost all my choices. Then I just re-selected them, removed and re-added my CalDav account, and now everything seems to be fine. Perhaps they fixed something in the Google's end..?
Tried that, still fails for me, says: "failed: internal error" when I try to sync from the caldav acct

*update*
Seems to be good after a reboot, will continue to monitor...

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-09-16 at 18:49.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Tried that, still fails for me, says: "failed: internal error" when I try to sync from the caldav acct

*update*
Seems to be good after a reboot, will continue to monitor...

I just changed mine to using MfE instead of CalDav and have had no issues since.

As others have mentioned (in this very thread IIRC) there are reasons why peeps prefer to use CalDav if/where possible.
Still, if CalDav synch continues to be a PIA, then ofc there is always the MfE option...

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Got the same error today. I removed seconday calendar via https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect and removed the caldav account on my device. Enabled the calendar and added the account back. Seems to work now. - knock on wood -

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanttu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
Has anyone figured out what causes this error?

I started having this problem yesterday. Since Nokia is supporting MeeGo for years, they'll surely fix this, right?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
I started having this problem yesterday. Since Nokia is supporting MeeGo for years, they'll surely fix this, right?
And no solution(s) in this thread helped you?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
And no solution(s) in this thread helped you?
Having to repeatedly delete and then create the account again is not a permanent solution.

The Following User Says Thank You to shinogami For This Useful Post: