Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
hi all,
hope someone can help .... i tried to go to ovi store on my n900 but got the message on the attached screenshot?
went to app manager and clicked update but got the message saying no updates available?

help??
Attached Images

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
are you using the browser agent switcher ? remove the agent to go back to the default MicroB one, then it will work again

The Following User Says Thank You to colm.smyth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
I've been getting that redirection for weeks now, even stayed with me through 3 complete flashes (rootfs and emmc). I got bored trying to track the cause down, so now I access the Ovi store through the MicroB and go to ovi.com directly.

The Following User Says Thank You to philheaton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
thanks .... uninstalled!!

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
This problem is actually cause of the app Browser User Agent Switcher...Uninstall that & everything will work fine...