Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Someone started talking about how it would be nice to have a Fremantle Style Theme for Diablo. I decided to give it a try and see what I could come up with and here are some of the screenshots. I will be releasing the theme on Friday to extras-devel and give it a few days there before moving it into extras. The theme is about 98% done as of today and only has a few bugs to work out.

Update 1.2: Fixed several issues including menu backgrounds, also started a wide scroll bar version.

Please leave any comments about my theme you wish.

Download Deb: Version 1.2 - Version 1.2 Wide Scroll Bars

Screenshots:

Wide Bars:

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-01-26 at 13:59.

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Are you planning on using osso-icons for the theme? Or are they copyrighted to Nokia or something?

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Only the SDK has the green style to it. I'd love to see the bluish version on the current device.

Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Are you planning on using osso-icons for the theme? Or are they copyrighted to Nokia or something?
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Only the SDK has the green style to it. I'd love to see the bluish version on the current device.
My theme is based off of the Theme Maker Fremantle Theme. The Fremantle themes and icons that come with Maemo 5 are all copy written and I can't include them if you have a n900 I can tell you how to move your icons over.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
this is based off of the Theme Maker Fremantle Theme. The Fremantle themes and icons that come with Maemo 5 are all copy written and I can't include them if you have a n900 I can tell you how to move your icons over.
Just make the ones you have blue then.

added link to deb for install and uploaded to extras-devel.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
installed and is really great - thank you very much!

any chance though of increasing the font size, and possibly making bold?

also some of the dialog boxes are black text on the dark gray background, which I am sure you are already aware of.

gary

Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
installed and is really great - thank you very much!

any chance though of increasing the font size, and possibly making bold?

also some of the dialog boxes are black text on the dark gray background, which I am sure you are already aware of.

gary
thanks for the input. I was planning on doing a large font version of it soon. Also I know that dialog buttons that are disabled are dark grey with black text are there anyone other ones if so please let me know.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
The buttons below the quick reply box on this site for starters :-)

Although I don't personally use it much, the default media player is currently pretty messed up with this theme.

Ace theme though - thanks again. Really like it.

Yeah I havn't created any media player buttons yet I kinda forgot to didn't think that many people used default player I'll do it before it goes to extras for sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post: