Notices

@Saturn Thank you so much for such an awesome app!

I think I'll wait for your cleven update b4 I'll move to kp51, hehe

I'll also wait for the new version of Cleven, where I can make a donation?
very good job. thanks

Originally Posted by the_envy View Post
@Saturn Thank you so much for such an awesome app!

I think I'll wait for your cleven update b4 I'll move to kp51, hehe
hi everyone.

i'm new here.

@envy: i had just bought a n900 and i'm not a techie guy. all i want from this phone is call, text and surfing the net through wifi. now that i have this phone it seems that every wifi hotspot in town is protected with wpa-pre shared key. i cannot-of course connect to the internet.

i've searched at google if there's an app for n900 to bypass those wifi protected setup and led me to this forum.

i have read previous posts from this forum and the app (cleven air-crack ng) i have installed it already but... it seems not to be working properly.

can you help me "the_envy" since your last post says...

[QUOTE=the_envy;1242416]@Saturn Thank you so much for such an awesome app!

then i conclude that you've got your app working smoothly.

can you make a tutorial for me step by step specially in downloading and installing compatible packages inorder for the app to run.

im asking help because im no good in scripts or commands or anything thats going on to this thread.

i have a clean nokia n900 and dont know what to install... to run cleven

for anyone who read this, please help me. i just want to have a free internet access.

thank you.

P.S. emperorstrike@gmail.com if anyone prefers to e-mail it.

Last edited by Empéror; 2012-07-26 at 08:10.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by Empéror View Post
all i want from this phone is call, text and surfing the net through wifi. now that i have this phone it seems that every wifi hotspot in town is protected with wpa-pre shared key. i cannot-of course connect to the internet.
SNIP
for anyone who read this, please help me. i just want to have a free internet access.
Empéror, congratulations on buying a N900, but please note that the cleven app is only for research purposes, and for testing the security on your own networks. No one here will help you to crack networks to which you are not authorised. Feel free to rephrase your question, though.

Last edited by pelago; 2012-07-26 at 15:34.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Of course... That's true cuzz it's not legal....

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
@Saturn,

I had trouble with Pali's injection module load / unload script for KP51 from here, so I posted one that works for me here.

Appreciate some feed-back from your side.

The Following User Says Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
@emperor
sure, I can make a quick guide for ya, I've succsessfully got 3 WEP protected networks thanks to this amazing app (Thank you, Saturn!), but I have no pc access till next week, so, if you can wait I think I can post some info

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by the_envy View Post
I've succsessfully got 3 WEP protected networks thanks to this amazing app (Thank you, Saturn!)
...I hope they were yours.

Originally Posted by pelago View Post
Empéror, congratulations on buying a N900, but please note that the cleven app is only for research purposes, and for testing the security on your own networks. No one here will help you to crack networks to which you are not authorised. Feel free to rephrase your question, though.
@pelago: okay, thanks a lot.

@everyone: hope someone will understand me here. just want to stay online...

Last edited by Empéror; 2012-07-28 at 06:43.

Hey guys i just updated to the new linux kernel for power user (1:2.2.28-10power51r1) and it automatically uninstalled Cleven and all its dependencies. Can someone tell me how can i revert back to the older version of linux kernel or if theres a new update coming soon for cleven that will make it compatible with this version of kernel? thanks in advance

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver