Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
I had instaled uboot but now i want to flash my phone but wenever i press u and conect usb that boot menu of uboot appeas and doesnt go and even pc dsnt recgnise my phone. Please help

Come on please help i hav data in phone which is important plz

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
I had instaled uboot but now i want to flash my phone but wenever i press u and conect usb that boot menu of uboot appeas and doesnt go and even pc dsnt recgnise my phone. Please help
You have to press "U" before U-boot starts. Best is to take the battery out. Plug USB cable. Hit "U" and keep it pressed while you insert the battery. If you see U-boot it's game over so you have to start again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Ive flashed many times so i knw wen to pres but problm is wen i pres u then insert usb that uboot appears and evrythng get messed

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
Ive flashed many times so i knw wen to pres but problm is wen i pres u then insert usb that uboot appears and evrythng get messed
If I understand what you've written above, you press "U" and then insert the USB cable.

I wrote:
Best is to take the battery out.
Plug USB cable.
Hit "U" and keep it pressed while you insert the battery.
But hey, it's your N900 and it's your choice. So if you've flashed many times and kn(o)w how it's done, then feel free NOT to ask for advice

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post: