Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Wow, we've heard it from abill everyone, so it must be official now

The tragic thing is, he was being serious.
Don't worry, he gets confused sometimes
Hey DIPPY shadap will ya cos i am also pre-order so what the hell do you know huh.

Stop being knowitall ok cos this time you just do not know what your talking about.

Just for everyones information i have had 20 units pre-order for over 6 weeks now and i have ONE contact inside Nokia and if he gets it wrong then obviously so do i.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Hey DIPPY shadap will ya cos i am also pre-order so what the hell do you know huh.

Stop being knowitall ok cos this time you just do not know what your talking about.
You're the only only one that acts as a know-it-all, & then promptly turns out to be clueless, on a regular basis.
Anyway, just stop spouting crap, then I don't have to respond, & then people don't have to read crap talk from both of us.

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-09-24 at 12:34.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by koivjann View Post
Memory: Total15,79, installed software 4.2 memory reserved for the applications 2.1 and for the user 9.5
That's okay, but since its a phone. How good is the call quality?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeed For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
You're the only only one that acts as a know-it-all, & then promptly turns out to be clueless, on a regular basis.
Anyway, just stop spouting crap, then I don't have to respond, & then people don't have to read crap talk from both of us.
OK mr "GOD" as you MUST reply to EVERY post on this thread then maybe you should start your own N9 thread and i will promise to keep the hell away from it cos they don't want to read the crap your spout either .

Originally Posted by koivjann View Post
Memory: Total15,79, installed software 4.2 memory reserved for the applications 2.1 and for the user 9.5
Are you pre-order and live in Finland?.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Ordered. About $100 on contract. ETA 30.09.2011

Let's rock and roll.

Also, goodbye to all of you. Too much whining from way to many crybabies here, and it makes me angry and irritated and destructive. There is bound to pop up a site or two exclusively for the N9 where some positivism exists.

Last transmission from ericsson - end.
Yo bud, can you send me one to US

I can send u an iPhone to US..its way better than a lousy N9.

Originally Posted by Pillum View Post
I can send u an iPhone to US..its way better than a lousy N9.
But how would you know that untill you actually have the N9 to do the comparison?.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hello rookies. Whats up?

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????