Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Thank you fiferboy. Those small changes add up to a big improvement in the UI. Probably a good idea to always post a link to the extras-testing page for the release, to encourage voting.
And paste the changelog[1] there as well, it will help testers a lot

[1] - The changelog will be linked/displayed there in the future, this is one of the features that X-fade will implement in the package interface.

The Following User Says Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Installed and noticed that single picture mode defaults to some icon directory and I can't find my way out of there. So there does not seem to be a way to select any pictures from the camera directory when using the single picture mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to Petteri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Petteri View Post
Installed and noticed that single picture mode defaults to some icon directory and I can't find my way out of there. So there does not seem to be a way to select any pictures from the camera directory when using the single picture mode.
i have the same problem... no pictuer can be selected... that is disappointing... what is the problem?? me??

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Same thing here.
I like the widget, but after update doesn't work anymore.
Cheers

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I will fix the single picture selection dialog. I was concentrating on slideshow for the last few updates. Expect an update in a couple of days.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
When can we aspect a updated version, which eliminates the picture-select bug?

The bug makes this widget practically useless for my use, and i really want to see a little picture of my girlfriend on my HS.

Tags
desktop, fremantle, maemo 5, widget