Posts: 373 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norwich
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Eeeeeeeeek!!! - good to see yours is a beer lover
Mines been flung across the room a few times - but still going strong!

Just learning how to develop! w0000p! - got my first app in extras-devel at the moment (It works, but you do need the usual warnings to enter there!)

Linky and screenies in my signature

It really has just got better and better for me so far, reflashed to generic global firmware tho last week, got tired of waiting for the UK one
That really is some nice work, especially considering you've not been coding long. I'm yet to start developing for the device, got 12 years coding expirience but just cant find the spare time to start coding for a new platform (i've only ever developed for windows).

I'm not terribley fussed about the latest update as i find mine is behaving its self pretty well really. I'm loving easy debian tho, its so awesome having a full desktop running. Especially when you show it to an apple fan boy haha, they have no choice but admit the device is awesome given the right demo.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
hehe yeah - was explaining to lcuk last night, my boss was impressed when 3 board members needed a net connection, but also needed network access.... (none had 3g or vpn with them) ...

So turned on joiku, connected my vpn, allowed them all access - and voila, instant secure'ish network access

Having a mare with the QA testing process, first version got rubbished due to a bugtracker, but releasing a new sexy version this weekend into extras-testing

Its a big ol'mish-mash of coding at the moment, some hildon, gtk, dbus, terminal commands, qt, python. lol :P - all good fun in the end
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

hi, anyone had to claim on the mobile phones direct insurance? i bust my phone but its a replacement one and has a different imei number, will this give me problems or do they not know my imei? replacement came from nokia.

awwwwww ..........
Blast from the past thread

Not tried to use it yet, so not sure :|
I have no idea if they noted imei's - to be honest with the mistake they called delivery, i'd be suprised if they knew who they sent one too
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Hi
Anyone know how to cancel the free 3 month insurance you get?

Thanks

Scott

good question and no, decided to keep hold of mine for a few more months

dont you just cancel the direct debit?

Hi
Direct debit not gone out yet, so not sure if its via vodafone/MPD or someone else?

erm, can check when i get back from hols.... but pretty sure it was a random third party.......

best to call mpd and ask them though