Hello people [N900 users],

Recently I managed to break the USB port. Fixing it seems to be a long shot. None seems to have enough capabilities as my beloved N900. I have moved back to my Nokia N95 8GB NAM until I find a better replacement.

I have broken my phone for the second time. First time it was a broken display and a touch screen, which I managed to fix. Sincere thanks to all the tutorials which had directions to replace a broken display.

Then thank you everyone who helped to make the device N900 a better mobile device compared to any other device in the market.
Even after two years of usage I can say the N900 is still a better competitor for all the phones.

CSSU, QtLockscreen, SomePlayer..etc were the main applications which I used everyday. Thank you for all the main apps, all the other apps, the hacks and the mods and for CSSU.

Have a great time,
Keep your N900 safe
-KishanW

The Following User Says Thank You to kishanW For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
You know you can solder the USB back right? Anyways, I hope find a suitable replacement for your N900..

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
i am thinking what can be a replacement. i am thinking to a buy a phone this year. can u suggest me. which phone should i buy.? whats the best phone in the market.?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
@Mohammed

you need to ask Lumiaman for this
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Last edited by sifo; 2012-05-23 at 21:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
Originally Posted by kishanW View Post
Hello people [N900 users],

Recently I managed to break the USB port. Fixing it seems to be a long shot. None seems to have enough capabilities as my beloved N900. I have moved back to my Nokia N95 8GB NAM until I find a better replacement....

-KishanW
Disassemble it and take your mboard and USB port to Mobile repair centre. It cost me like 3€ to solder it back.

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
Disassemble it and take your mboard and USB port to Mobile repair centre. It cost me like 3€ to solder it back.
That's true. I can try that one out.

The Following User Says Thank You to kishanW For This Useful Post: