Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
I have 2 Fritzbox router at home, one fritzbox repeater and 2 other router that i took to test this (just to confirm that its not a router problem).

While being onlin with 2G or 3G, i am able to download apps. While i am home with my wifi(n), i cant. It wont start downloading. Updates wont work as well. Any idea?

culprit might be your Network Provider(not sufficient privileges).. neither your Phone nor your Router..

anyways you can Bypass your Routers internet to Pc, & from Pc to your Phone Via ConnectifyMe

i just wrote the same thing 20min ago in another thread but it might help

hmm i have a 100mbit internet connection.. wonder for what reason they would block that traffic. do i really need that connectify or is "share internet connection" enough? is there any difference?

/edit: just tried out.. no change. still not working

Last edited by tebsu; 2012-05-07 at 16:32.

doesn't matter whats your bandwidth, basically you are already @infrastructure mode in that way yes it doesn't make much difference.. but whats wrong in trying..

I found a fix ! When the app you want to install is "waiting", just go to the head icon (or profile or what ever you wanna call it.. the most right one), scroll down, click on "Nokia account settings" and then click save without actually changing anything. After that, the app will download and install normally.. Weird isnt it??

It might be possible, that you have to repeat the step for every app you wanna install

Last edited by tebsu; 2012-05-08 at 07:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to tebsu For This Useful Post: