Notices

Yes it says the same 2.6.28.10-power50, will try fAircrack and report.

Thx

When i got my second n900 i install all the programs as per my n900 and still no luck with injection. After upgrading to 20.2010.36-2.203.1 all work fine with kp49 or kp50.

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
i have cssu thumb2 enabled but cleven requires kp so any chance of cleven for cssu thumb2

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Cleven seems to have a confilict in the new KP51, as it depends on linux-backports-modules-power, which is currently only valid for 2.6.28.10-power50.

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by raaj13 View Post
i have cssu thumb2 enabled but cleven requires kp so any chance of cleven for cssu thumb2
should work; read here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=654

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
-
-
well that could have a version for the N9

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
@Saturn
There is a conflict with the latest KP51r1 and Cleven 3.2-1 (with linux-backports-modules-power) if kp51r1 is installed then clecven is removed as depends on the above modules. I tried a previous version of Cleven 2.5-2 with no success the same warning about drivers not found.
any chance for an upgrade?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@saturn: I know you most probably hate us (me and Pali) , but KP51 provides kernel-feature-packet-injection. The same feature will provide the next version of kernel-cssu.

Both kernels have packet injection drivers build in, no more need for an external packages.

So I kindly ask you to make an updated package which depends on kernel-feature-packet-injection. look at KP51 thread for the details, or ask me and/or Pali if any additional info is required.

Sorry for the troubles

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
^ that's awesome!

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
@saturn: I know you most probably hate us (me and Pali) , but KP51 provides kernel-feature-packet-injection. The same feature will provide the next version of kernel-cssu.

Both kernels have packet injection drivers build in, no more need for an external packages.

So I kindly ask you to make an updated package which depends on kernel-feature-packet-injection. look at KP51 thread for the details, or ask me and/or Pali if any additional info is required.

Sorry for the troubles

Thanks for the info. I was quite busy and missed all new stuff happening here.

My feeling is actually the opposite from hate - your change is really welcome and makes our life easier in the long term.

Give me a few days and I will upgrade to KP51 and look into it..

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver