Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
And you are just now seeing all the negative trolling going on? The people here are NOKIA haters, I am surprised they have been banned or banished yet.
We didn't start as Nokia haters. Most of us started as fans. We were carefully trained to be haters.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Hey lumiatroll, you don't need to get banned for hating nokia. Personally, loved the maemo/meego nokia much more. But what's done is done. Move forward and why not make some money while doing so.
Hey Dave, the self-thanking troll. I am making money on NOKIA!

Hey Dave, the self-thanking troll. I am making money on NOKIA!
The share price is rising in anticipation of WP8 but will it live up to expectations?

Are you going to stick or cash in quick?

I will wait. I am in it for a long haul. But I agree with you. No one knows what the expectation is, and will it satisfy the investors. And ultimately, the sales will decide.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
We didn't start as Nokia haters. Most of us started as fans. We were carefully trained to be haters.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys, relax. Things are about to change.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nokia?feature=watch

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

If the new WP8 phone has the PureView....the stock will shoot thru the roof.....

If the new WP8 phone has the PureView....the stock will shoot thru the roof.....
Very unlikely it will shoot through the roof. Just read an article that said research shows people don't want a Windows Phone...

plus Samsung just beat Nokia to launch their first WP8 phone with some pretty impressive specs

Originally Posted by Dared View Post
Very unlikely it will shoot through the roof. Just read an article that said research shows people don't want a Windows Phone...

plus Samsung just beat Nokia to launch their first WP8 phone with some pretty impressive specs
People want idiot proof devices. WP8 is as close as it gets

People want idiot proof devices. WP8 is as close as it gets
I don't agree with that - but i guess we'll soon find out!

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha