Active Topics

Originally Posted by sailor View Post
This blue nexus/sailfish splash screen is the best thing ever! Really beautiful, works well, thank you for the work. Feels completely different to the original g logo. Although development seems to be stopped, version 3.4.0.24 still works (as mentioned in post #658). Not sure if it was the latest working version with CM13 base but looks like that.
I am glad if you like that. I still use that splash screen even if sfos has been replaced with /e/ on my hammerhead.
As far as I know, with the CM13 base, the last build is 3.4 and with the CM12.1 base, the last build is 4.1. (However, this latter only works as a secondary rom with multiboot. If it is installed as a standalone main rom, it is stuck on the boot logo.)

I've started a fresh build for the hammerhead with Los14.1 base but that is a very early stage atm. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for it so it is progressing very (I mean VERY) slowly. If and when it is available, I'll let you all know.

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post:

(with cm-12.1 base and multirom)

I've managed to fix the pirate AD on the Nexus5 (hammerhed). This means, on my sfos 4.4 build (cm12.1 multirom), this ancient aliendalvik works again.
Instruction, for those interested to try it: here.