I'm selling a brand new N810 with all the pieces, I just had it for a few days and love it. The problem is I only have WiFi at home and I figured my campus would have more coverage but it turned out to be really spotty. It's not worth it then to have a NIT minus the I.

I planning on getting the n810WME or get the n800 if Sprint decides to screw everyone with stupidly-greedy plans (i.e. blackberry).

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Richmond, BC, Canada
pics plz

(10 character min)

The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourstreak For This Useful Post:
I'll post the pics up later tonight when I get back home. It's a few days old at max I have the receipt to prove it along with all the items in near mint condition.

Would you consider in trading for a Nokia N800 + cash?

PM me with complete details: cash, N800 condition/age, N800 accessories, etc.

Edit: pics will be up tomorrow, got home way too late.

If anyone is still interested the offer is on the table. I could return this as well, but it's too much hassle so if anyone is interested let me know soon otherwise I'll just return it.

I sent you a PM yesterday.

Well the camera is a 8MP Kodak V803 and the laptop is a old IBM A20M.

Yeah I realized that I'm just going to wait for the n810WME from Sprint I just need the cash now.

Here's the long overdue pics:

Please let me know if someone wants this (no trades) ASAP or I'll just return this.

damn i just missed the date for returning it by a day. I thought it was the day I received the package not the day it was supposed to reach me (i.e. I picked up the package a day after they came to my house). So now I'm dropping the price to $350.