Notices

Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
After changing to PR1.3, installed the unrestricted system ui and now I'm unable to install or uninstall any other applications.
Have you updated your inception to 0.2? Based on what I've read, should update the inception before installing other apps under pr 1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to chasetheangel For This Useful Post:
Yes I did. Installed inception 0.2, installed the unrestricted system ui and then tried to install things from the store and I started getting an error message. I was previously installing things before I installed the unrestricted system ui. Now I'm trying to flash my phone but it's not letting me either. Oh oh...now I'm trying to take care of that issue...or maybe that's because it won't let me downgrade as I'm trying to go back to pr1.2 as that is what I had on my pc.

EDIT: Yep was able to flash my phone and repeated the same process without downloading any other apps, just inception and unrestricted system ui and after that was unable to download any other applications.

Last edited by dagee04; 2012-07-04 at 06:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to dagee04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
dagee04, did you noticed about downgrading system-ui version when installing unrestriched? PR1.3 and PR1.2 system-ui versions are very different. oh, sweety, you ignored this? i'm so sorry your blindness...

wait for PR1.3 sources avialable, to make new unrestricted-system-ui

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
Yes I did. Installed inception 0.2, installed the unrestricted system ui and then tried to install things from the store and I started getting an error message. I was previously installing things before I installed the unrestricted system ui. Now I'm trying to flash my phone but it's not letting me either. Oh oh...now I'm trying to take care of that issue...or maybe that's because it won't let me downgrade as I'm trying to go back to pr1.2 as that is what I had on my pc.

EDIT: Yep was able to flash my phone and repeated the same process without downloading any other apps, just inception and unrestricted system ui and after that was unable to download any other applications.
Yes , i had this issue too.I flashed my N9 with PR 1.3 , inception was removed.I installed inception 0.2 and after MT-Toggles v2.

After these steps couldn't install anything.I tried dpgk -i from terminal but didn't work either.Tried installing something from Store but failed again.

Now i can't install inception and mt-toggles.Should we wait for new version ?

Last edited by trayhoper; 2012-07-04 at 09:02.

TinyURL was created!

The following URL:

http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/...+0m7_armel.deb

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

http://tinyurl.com/n9sysui

What about creating a package with the old binary marked as new version so we can downgrade to older system-ui while not breaking dependencies? Since the old binary works pretty well, I would rather wait for the new patched version with the old binary installed and unrestricted ui enabled.

Originally Posted by zlucoblij View Post
What about creating a package with the old binary marked as new version so we can downgrade to older system-ui while not breaking dependencies? Since the old binary works pretty well, I would rather wait for the new patched version with the old binary installed and unrestricted ui enabled.
I had the same idea... I rebuilt the package and now store is working again. Ready to install new Extraplugins Accounts UI!
If you wish, the package I used is below and attached into this message. The only thing I changed is the version number.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw3bpktqtg....2-1%2B0m8.deb
Regards!
Attached Files
File Type: deb system-ui_1.2.24-2+0m7_armel-upped-to1.3.2-1+0m8.deb (233.8 KB, 141 views)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to caio2k For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by caio2k View Post
I had the same idea... I rebuilt the package and now store is working again. Ready to install new Extraplugins Accounts UI!
If you wish, the package I used is below and attached into this message. The only thing I changed is the version number.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw3bpktqtg....2-1%2B0m8.deb
Regards!
Looks like working.No problem anymore , thanks

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
and no Vibrate icon , and so on

like a charm! Thank you!