Active Topics

Really hope this isn't the case. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2734

It was annoying enough with any news from Nokia regarding the n900 being a ghost after Peter announced the delay. Especially since they then had all that time to produce even more hardware units (unless there was a manufacturer problem).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
according to the other shipping thread, newegg was unawares of the nokia announcement. So I would not worry about the 30th date on there.
Not sure what you mean here. I looked at Newegg around 2:00 and it was still showing 11/14. Then it was posted here it had changed. I would think the change is directly related to their Nokia shipment expectations.

Has anyone heard anything about the release being postponed because of the 3 network issues in their country?

Originally Posted by arono View Post
Has anyone heard anything about the release being postponed because of the 3 network issues in their country?
No, I think they postponed the release date because of some major and minor bug fixes that needed to be done and on top of that marketing could also be the delayed.

Originally Posted by toshinden5 View Post
No, I think they postponed the release date because of some major and minor bug fixes that needed to be done and on top of that marketing could also be the delayed.
I am talking about this new information:
It won't be compatible with the new 3G SIM cards from 3 in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and Austria until a software update later this year.
And it seems some of these countries will now get an additional delay because of this?

Amazon better get it before newegg!!!!!

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Houston
ups - can't let the thread go below #12...

So, anyone has an estimate for the actual (end user) delivery date? Especially for amazon US?
hmm?

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
Eh it depends on how Nokia does it. Like I said in the other thread, they can either do..

1) ship a bunch of units to one retailer at a time

2) ship a % of units to each retailer, so the bigger retailers and Nokia get the bigger %s while smaller retailers get a smaller % for each shipment.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
+1 pretty plz

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City