thanks for the quick reply. when you say "the command should be written in one line" do you mean like this:

cp home/user/MyDocs/Documents/libsysuid-screenlock-
nokia.cssusr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/ [enter]

Will there be no separator between nokia.css and usr?

With the photo I uploaded, it can be read by zooming in on your browser..what i did was hit enter after .css before typing usr..

I feel like I am nearing the solution

Thanks

Adam

Hi, I finally got it to work!!! yahoo!! I just put a spacke between .css and usr and it did the trick!!! Thanks so much for your help!!!

Regards
Adam

Exactly, that was it! Glad you figured it out!

it would be awesome if a talented individual could like a small app for this !

Hi Mate,

I saw the png files...now when you say "replace" what should I replace them with? are there png icons i can find somewhere that have different colors or do I just edit them using the steps given to change the clock menu.

Just clarifying thanks
Adam

Originally Posted by Tharna View Post
I just replaced the icons in /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons (icons-m-low-power-mode*.png are the ones used for the standby screen).

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Nokialand
I edited the originals myself, but basically you can use whatever icons you can get your hands on, just name them correctly. You can find my blue ones attached.

Originally Posted by Pee Dee View Post
Hi Mate,

I saw the png files...now when you say "replace" what should I replace them with? are there png icons i can find somewhere that have different colors or do I just edit them using the steps given to change the clock menu.

Just clarifying thanks
Adam
Attached Files
File Type: gz icons-m-low-power-mode-blue.tar.gz (4.2 KB, 220 views)

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Berlin
it would be nice, when this be an option in the settings...maybe some day

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
you can make the font LIGHT (default) or BOLD, and increase font size to 11mm maybe 12...

edit: bold doesnt look so good though
Wow, your screen has plenty of scratch marks on it, what happen to the indestructible gorilla glass?

Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Wow, your screen has plenty of scratch marks on it, what happen to the indestructible gorilla glass?
i believe that's his screen guard

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Tharna View Post
I edited the originals myself, but basically you can use whatever icons you can get your hands on, just name them correctly. You can find my blue ones attached.
Can you include the mail symbol in your package as well? It's currently not available...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4