Hey everybody,

I can't connect for 1 hour the repositorys. can't update and have checked them on syntax-fails but everything is correct.

here is my log from apt-get update
/home/user # apt-get update
Get:1 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release*gpg [198B]
Ign h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Translation-de
Get:2 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release*gpg [198B]
Get:3 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release*gpg [198B]
Hit h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release
Err h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release

Get:4 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release [507B]

Get:5 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release [507B]

Get:6 h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release [507B]
Ign h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release
Ign h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Packages/DiffIndex
Hit h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Packages
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle-1*3 Release*gpg
Could not connect to repository*maemo**rg:80 (188*117*59*203), connection timed out
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle-1*3/free Translation-de
Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle-1*3/non-free Translation-de
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle Release*gpg
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle/free Translation-de
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle/non-free Translation-de
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle Release*gpg
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle/free Translation-de
Err h**p:**repository*maemo**rg fremantle/non-free Translation-de
Fetched 2115B in 4min13s (8B/s)
Reading package lists*** Done
W: GPG error: h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546
W: GPG error: h**ps:**downloads*maemo*nokia*c*m */ Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546 KEYEXPIRED 1349249546
W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras/dists/fremantle-1*3/Release*gpg Could not connect to repository*maemo**rg:80 (188*117*59*203), connection timed out

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras/dists/fremantle-1*3/free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras/dists/fremantle-1*3/non-free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-devel/dists/fremantle/Release*gpg Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-devel/dists/fremantle/free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-devel/dists/fremantle/non-free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-testing/dists/fremantle/Release*gpg Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-testing/dists/fremantle/free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Failed to fetch h**p:**repository*maemo**rg/extras-testing/dists/fremantle/non-free/i18n/Translation-de*gz Unable to connect to repository*maemo**rg h**p:

W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead*
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
/home/user #
what i have to do?

The Following User Says Thank You to _G3N For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by _G3N View Post
Hey everybody,

I can't connect for 1 hour the repositorys. can't update and have checked them on syntax-fails but everything is correct.

here is my log from apt-get update

what i have to do?
wait til repository server got fixed!
See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...88#post1314588 [update2...] and newer

/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
A temporary mirror for all repos till normal service is resumed; please don't abuse: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=96

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
A temporary mirror for all repos till normal service is resumed; please don't abuse: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=96
i don't understand what i need to to do with that text file?
how i can add it to the n900

thanks

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by elyoni View Post
i don't understand what i need to to do with that text file?
how i can add it to the n900

thanks
If you do not know, what to do with the fle, it may probably not be for you, or me!
This is only for development of packages.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Ukraine, Kyiv
I changed the file to make it easier to understand its structure

despite the fact that they are updated, I could not download any applications: (
Attached Files
File Type: zip REPOSITORIES.zip (2.7 KB, 180 views)

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Yemen
when u will fix the problem ??
I flashed my phone a few days ago and I need to install many apps right now , so I wish u will fix that soon .

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Why don't you just (patiently) wait like many other users, until everything's ready, and the people in charge have finished the migration - in their after-work time, by the way?
I don't think the case that you would like to install software LIKERIGHTNOW is a "need" anyway. It's not like needing food or something similar. It's unfortunately entirely YOUR PROBLEM that you freshly flashed during this time; don't hold any of the volunteers responsible that due to being-obvious-for-long / foreseeable circumstances things currently don't work as they were commonly weeks ago, Mr. Entitlement. They will, again.

By the way: may i ask if you already donated to the Hildon Foundation? It would help offsetting your alleged rant a bit.

Heh, "Yemen ist seliger denn nehmen.", i'm remembering this old Frontpage wordplay now

Last edited by don_falcone; 2013-01-15 at 21:17.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Yemen
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Why don't you just (patiently) wait like many other users, until everything's ready, and the people in charge have finished the migration - in their after-work time, by the way?
I don't think the case that you would like to install software LIKERIGHTNOW is a "need" anyway. It's not like needing food or something similar. It's unfortunately entirely YOUR PROBLEM that you freshly flashed during this time; don't hold any of the volunteers responsible that due to being-obvious-for-long / foreseeable circumstances things currently don't work as they were commonly weeks ago, Mr. Entitlement. They will, again.

By the way: may i ask if you already donated to the Hildon Foundation? It would help offsetting your alleged rant a bit.

Heh, "Yemen ist seliger denn nehmen.", i'm remembering this old Frontpage wordplay now
SOoooooRry If I was wrong ... u reaaally hit me with this strong reply .. it's the first time I got this strong reply ..but i'm not angry for that. u were 100% right , and u must know that I didn't know about the new changes in servers and so ... I put my reply before I know that .. so all of u, please accept my apologize ..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

( I liked this one : "It's not like needing food or something similar. It's unfortunately entirely YOUR PROBLEM that you freshly flashed during this time"
looool , u hit me ^_^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ooh yes : one last note :
what u mean by this :
"Yemen ist seliger denn nehmen."
I translated it, but I hope the meaning is something else ..isn't it ?
thanx in advance.

The Following User Says Thank You to adelalgomai For This Useful Post: