Notices

This reads more like a deeper cause that might be responsible for crashing WhatsUp and having the other issues arise simultaneously. I think you're declaring one symptom to be the cause because you can't see behind the curtain.

I think we need logs to determine if it's WhatsUp or not. However I'm not qualified to read them.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Another update time guys!

Download Whatsup0.2-4
(Click on the orange DOWNLOAD NOW button)

Changelog:
- Support for new emojis
- Emoji's are now visible in all textboxes
- Faster contacts/conversations loading at startup
- A lot bug fixes

Have fun!

Don't forget to donate in-app if you like the update (and if you would love that Whatsup is still maintained )

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
new build is more fluid and memory usage has really gone down...

Thank you for the awesome update. Respect.

Using Voice Activation of my landline homezone number over WLAN does give me the call and I get the code but WhatsUp is stuck on the registering idle screen. How do I enter the code?

BR

MoritzJT

Thx for the update. Seems to be really faster.
Is it possible to include Czech lang translation on next update?
Regards ...

I know we talked about it earlier. But want to mentioned it again because of the following observation.

Case: Access photos or videos to send

It takes a lot of time until the pictures are showed and gettin' selectable

I have three devices: jolla phone, nexus5 and nexus4

nexus5: haven't that problem
nexus4: haven't that problem (iirc - should be rechecked)

but what is for sure is that since I use wu on the jolla phone this behaviour was alway present. Any ideas why the ports are not affected but the jolla is?

thx mysterious dev(s) for the work :-)

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
thanks for the Update:

Is it possible to add a function to load the complet coversation and put a searchbar into it to find words or text !?

... aha.. is only on my phone ? I cant play Voice message in conversation or media place.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Thank's for the update!! Need some advise - how to install emoji's to whatsup (latest version 0.2-4)??

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
thanks for the Update:

Is it possible to add a function to load the complet coversation and put a searchbar into it to find words or text !?

... aha.. is only on my phone ? I cant play Voice message in conversation or media place.

It will slow down Whatsup. Maybe there could be some "export/save conversation" function though

About voice messages: You need to install ultimate codec support from openrepos/warehouse
but be sure to enable the "sailfish_lib" repository first before installing to get the needed dependencies!

Originally Posted by fin2cv View Post
Thank's for the update!! Need some advise - how to install emoji's to whatsup (latest version 0.2-4)??
Install Dolphin Keyboard from openrepos/warehouse

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup