Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
whats the license of the software using it? it sounds like if osso-uri is gnu v2 then osso-uri-l10n is gnu v2.

maemo-launcher was disabled just because it wasn't ported.

i'll add what i've done to a repo when i get home. is there a way to get make to bypass file or to build specific file? at the moment i'm using just "make" to flag all deprecated functions as errors. so when i get stuck on one function i'm having to comment it to go onto next file.
None I am aware of.

Could you share on which code you're on - libhildon, libhildondesktop, hildon-desktop? As I *think* I can migrate hildon-desktop (or at least tasknav) to recent clutter, but don;t want to waste time if you already did so.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
I'm doing libhildon. My copy of libhildondesktop (cordia) should be pretty similar to cssu and its a lot smaller. About to start getting some code ready for commit. Will add comment in each commit if there are outstanding issues.

osso-uri-l10n-public is in free repo as opposed to non-free or nokia-binaries. I would check the license of libhildonmime0 and rtcom-messaging-ui. Off hand I'm going to guess rtcom-* is closed but hildonmime is gpl2.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
I'm doing libhildon. My copy of libhildondesktop (cordia) should be pretty similar to cssu and its a lot smaller. About to start getting some code ready for commit. Will add comment in each commit if there are outstanding issues.

osso-uri-l10n-public is in free repo as opposed to non-free or nokia-binaries. I would check the license of libhildonmime0 and rtcom-messaging-ui. Off hand I'm going to guess rtcom-* is closed but hildonmime is gpl2.
osso-uri-l10n-public only provides osso-uri-l10n package without any actual content iiuc.

ok, I am jumping on hildon-desktop clutter migration.

My question still stands - do you want me to add you in fremantle-gtk3 organization on github, to have all the needed source code in one place?

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900

Community SSU developer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
looking forward to watch this thread guys. Good work and good teamwork.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
looking forward to watch this thread guys. Good work and good teamwork.
Only watch?

Community SSU developer

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Ok. Commited libhildon work so far to a new CSSU based repo: https://github.com/android-808/hildon/commits/master

Any with [FIX] are generic fixes that should be able to be applied to CSSU version, [GTK3] only are specifc to GTK3 and [WIP] have comments regarding what needs to be fixed still. A little bit if a weird approach but should make it easier to see the ones that need additional work.

hildon-volumebar and hildon-wizard-dialog are almost ready for commit.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
You can add me to organisation if you want to. I'll probably fork whatever version is in there and then send in pull requests. That way it makes it harder for me to mess up the main repo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Status Update (sorry shutdown dev pc before commiting):
hildon/hildon-calendar-popup.c - needs hildon-calendar.h but it has GdkGC in header. All done but that.

My VolumeBar files have a possible fix for gtk_paint_box. ControlBar would be the same fix if it works, if its needed at all.
hildon/hildon-controlbar.c
hildon/hildon-hvolumebar.c
hildon/hildon-vvolumebar.c

Still WIP:
hildon/hildon-wizard-dialog.c

The gtk-modules link seems like it could work. Could seperate hildon-gtk module and tweak as needed.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
maemo h-d, which works in devuan x86-64 VM, a bit of
https://github.com/fremantle-gtk3/hi...ee/clutter-1.x

Still lots of work has to be done, but at least it starts and has some functionality

Community SSU developer

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Is that running with via the Cordia-based Hildon?

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: