I think Notekeeper is very popular for Evernote so I'm hoping someone can help. I've been using it fine for a while, but the app's initial login gives permission for only a year, and then you are asked to login to Evernote again (via Notekeeper) to re-authorize access by the app for another year. When I do this, I never get the Authorize screen, just the login page refreshed without my username and password. I entered these correctly because if I don't, then I get the login page with red text indicating incorrect info. So it knows I entered correct info but still I don't get the Authorize page. I have the same issue with the Symbian version on my N8. Is Notekeeper now dead?

I really like the N9 and would like to keep using it as long as possible. I don't have a lot of app needs but I use Evernote lots, so having those notes on my phone would be great. I went to OpenRepos (great site!) and could not find a Notekeeper update or any substitutes.

Last edited by dini; 2014-09-21 at 20:00.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dini For This Useful Post:
Notekeeper works fine!!! I just had to uninstall the app and reinstall. So, authorization still works fine, but after the year is up the re-authorization does not work well -- I guess that is hard to test in development. No big deal to have to reinstall once a year. This is such a nice and useful app, and definitely one of the reason I see no need to upgrade my N9.

Also, sorry, I should have started this thread in the Software forum but didn't want to double-post when I realized it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dini For This Useful Post: