Notices

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
hallo maemo community.i have a problem.my n900 saves some audiotitles as 3gp in the video section.i dont know why.and exists a app for one track repeat in the media player?i know the mediabox app but i think its crap.thank you for answers and sorry for my bad english

anyone a idea???

I am not sure I completely understand your question, but are you using PC Suite to transfer your files?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Your saying your audio files are being put into the media player as video files and you want to know how to put those video files on repeat as you would do with mp3 files?

Well - I think you need to look at the conversion settings for your audio files. They dont need to be in 3GP. Re-code them to .mp3 and put them back on your phone and you can put them on repeat as you like.

they are on my ps3 wma files.i send them in my n900 audo files folder and when i go with my phone on it it shoes them as 3gp videofiles dont know why my ps3 cant read 3gp i think.

How are you sending them to your phone? Via Bluetooth?

Originally Posted by kd_alex View Post
How are you sending them to your phone? Via Bluetooth?
from my ps3 via usb to my ps3.hmm i think i got to convert the files.because not all files from my ps3 are shown as 3gp on my phone.so which programm is good to convert any audio files to hq mp3?thanks

I would recommend if you need to convert files for your phone try putting what you want from your PS3 on a flash drive and transfer them to a desktop computer. You can Google .3gp to mp3 converter online and pick whichever one works best for you. I have never used the .3gp file format, so I cannot recommend a good converter.

After you convert them on your computer, just connect the N900 in mass storage mode and drop them on to your phone.

Good luck and let us know which converter you use if it works out.

The Following User Says Thank You to kd_alex For This Useful Post: