Notices

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
I don't know how it got there, but there is a rogue birthday in the calendar on my n900 - someone called Zulma Chantry has a birthday on 1 August.

I can't see how to remove this event from the calendar - I can access the event, where it is called a "Birthdays (Smart)" and edit it, but there is no option to delete it.

This Zulma is not in my contacts list either.

Any help welcomed.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
It may have been in your contacts list temporarily (did you use any IM accounts that you don't use anymore?).

You could either re-enable that IM account and delete the contact, or delete the Smart calendar entirely and add it again.

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
The only IM I use is Skype. I had one request from an unknown, which I rejected. I have two Skype accounts on the n900, but only one is enabled.

How do I delete the Smart Calendar entirely?
  • crossed fingers

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Go to Calendar, Settings, Edit Calendars, Click on "Birthdays (Smart, X events)" and then click on DELETE.

Many thanks, Zulma Chantry has now gone from my life.
  • crossed fingers