Notices

Closed Thread
guys plzzzz help.... app not working.....
Wattsapp java port works fine on my phone... plus when i tried to download the Libs given in the first post ... it showed i already have them ....
any other solution that i can try?????

I don't know, It looks like it can not load your addressbook, do you have contacts with special characters or something?

all my contacts r syncd with gtalk, fb and skype........ wattsapp java port though works perfectly

Are your numbers listed in international format ?

As you can only add numbers that are in this format ( +xx xxxx )

Does the Yappari program even open for you ?
If not, just try a fresh install of Yappari again, see if that works ?

Originally Posted by arorarahul View Post
all my contacts r syncd with gtalk, fb and skype........ wattsapp java port though works perfectly
Ok, I was just guessing but I didn't know the java-port had also contact syncronisation..... maybe you have contacts without any phone number or something. Otherwise you have to wait until Scorpius will reply to you. I'm sorry...

yappari does not even open...
yes most of my contacts are in int format
yappari shows a black screen for 2 seconds... and the app closes... have all the required libs.... plz suggest what to do... tried installing both .09 version and .10 version .... both failed...

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
brother.... Wattsapp java port works fine on my phone... plus when i tried to download the Libs given in the first post ... it showed i already have them ....
any other solution that i can try?????
Try installing libqtm-12-contacts to see if it helps, but looks like your address book is corrupted. Some people had to export their contacts, delete everything, and reimport them.

Originally Posted by zwevert View Post
Thanks Scorpius it's working almost perfectly. Donated you some money, but I've a question (I've not read the whole thread). Is it possible to make an option to disable notifications from a group-chat only? I'm running totally in sain when my friends talking nonsense at night...

Thanks!
There's no option to disable message/group notifications yet (but there will be eventually)

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Delhi, India
yappari does not even open...
yes most of my contacts are in int format
yappari shows a black screen for 2 seconds... and the app closes... have all the required libs.... plz suggest what to do... tried installing both .09 version and .10 version .... both failed...
I had the very same problem Rahul and it was actually my address book causing the issue. I exported my contacts to Nokia Suite, deleted all of them from the phone and then reimported them. Worked like a charm after that. You can try it too.

The Following User Says Thank You to aman18narang For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
There's no option to disable message/group notifications yet (but there will be eventually)
Scoriius, do you have any indication when? I should like it very very much, but if other thinks have more priority I'll understand that...

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by zwevert View Post
Scoriius, do you have any indication when? I should like it very very much, but if other thinks have more priority I'll understand that...
I'll try to do it for 0.0.12 (the release after the next one)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp