soory @coderus,

something went wrong. Play store is opening and I can sync my google data. But when it comes to an download from store I've got the message I have to login. ? I'm logged in due to sync possibility. When I remove the account and readd them I run into the rh-01 error again and start with the sqlite trick again. It worked one time but had to reflash the device. since then I'm not able to get it working. Yes, pico4.4 x86 package

could you provide the command ro read our.own google credentials from another devive instead using yours. maybe.this coul solve it

thx

Last edited by carepack; 2016-06-27 at 23:07.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you need to get data not from any device, but from x86 device, otherwise you will download arm packages on your tablet and it wont install

easy way is to install sfos, install aliendalvik, install google play and get data from it sqlite database

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
@coderus could you do me a favour?

could you recheck those commands:

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/talk.db "update accountSettings set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"jid_resource\"
Error: no such table accountSettings

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/config.db "insert into main (package, namespace, key, value) values (\"com.google.android.gms\", \"configns:p4\", \"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
Error: no such table main

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
Error: column name is not unique

EDIT: How do you obtain the root access on tablet? Have you a compiled version of aliendalvik-superuser for x86?

Last edited by carepack; 2016-06-28 at 11:45.

for root i just flashed superuser zip from cwm
db i can check later today

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Now you need to do that root + busybox + sqlite trick in adb shell
OK, I don't know how to do that. I have adb shell access but I'm getting "/sbin/sh: sqlite3: not found" when I try to paste the commands.

Any clues for me..?

Originally Posted by squidmata View Post
OK, I don't know how to do that. I have adb shell access but I'm getting "/sbin/sh: sqlite3: not found" when I try to paste the commands.

Any clues for me..?
check this one:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96474&page=5

Originally Posted by carepack View Post
@coderus could you do me a favour?

could you recheck those commands:

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/talk.db "update accountSettings set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"jid_resource\"
Error: no such table accountSettings

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/config.db "insert into main (package, namespace, key, value) values (\"com.google.android.gms\", \"configns:p4\", \"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
Error: no such table main

Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into main (name, value) values (\"android_id\", \"$ID_INT\")"
Error: column name is not unique

EDIT: How do you obtain the root access on tablet? Have you a compiled version of aliendalvik-superuser for x86?
talk.db seems not used anymore in new gapps.
for gservices.db try:
Code:
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "update main set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"android_id\""

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by squidmata View Post

Any clues for me..?
well, for sqlite3 seems need to install busybox. Maybe carepack have more fresh memories about process

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by carepack View Post
check this one:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96474&page=5
Sorry, I don't follow. That's just the commands again..

Added folder ForFixingGApps to MEGA. Flash SuperSU.zip in CWM, if you didn't that before. It gives you root. Then install busybox.apk and install it to system, it gives you sqlite3 in shell. Then execute following commands in shell:
Code:
ID_SECRET=3f8cbdd85590d75c
ID_INT=3717620033319034474
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "update secure set value=\"$ID_SECRET\" where name=\"android_id\""
sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "update main set value=\"$ID_INT\" where name=\"android_id\""
then reboot, and check play store after rebooting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post: