Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Thanks for the updates!
Any plans for adding the 13MP option for N950's?
Don't you guys ever forget ?

I will add it in the next release (unless I have to do a critical bugfix release like the one I did yesterday).

The Following User Says Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:

* Added 12MP for N950 running Harmattan
* New camera switch icon from mcbook
* New mode switch icon from mcbook
* Updated geotagging icon from mcbook

NOTE: This release includes changes to the way the resolution is being set to the camera. I tested it and made sure that it works BUT there might be some issues larking around.

Enjoy

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:
Thanks! This is my default camera app. I even uninstalled the stock one quite a while ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to veeall For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post

* Added 12MP for N950 running Harmattan
Enjoy

Code:
/DroolModeOn
Finally!!! 
/DroolModeOff
Thanks!

Edit:

Bug found:
When selecting the 12MP, it still shows 8MP when returning to take a picture (untill you restart the app)

Last edited by HtheB; 2014-04-26 at 18:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MSameer View Post
As I am not sure people are still interested in the project, please tell me if you are actually using the app and interested in me maintaining it and developing it farther for N9.
I really like camera+ and I use it frequently. So if you have the time, count me as interested

The Following User Says Thank You to caveman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Code:
/DroolModeOn
Finally!!! 
/DroolModeOff
Thanks!

Edit:

Bug found:
When selecting the 12MP, it still shows 8MP when returning to take a picture (untill you restart the app)
It's worse. The resolution buttons don't do anything. This is a serious bug. I don't know how it slipped.

I suggest going back to 0.16 until I release a fix. A fix is on the way.

Please in the future create a new reply for bugs so I get notified. Editing the previous post does not notify me.

Last edited by MSameer; 2014-04-26 at 23:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:
* New camera sounds (from Android)
* Fixed a bug that caused recording not to stop if the battery reaches a critical level
* Fixed a potential crash in post capture
* Fixed a bug which caused the image resolution selected not to be applied until restart

Since the size of the deb package exceeds the maximum allowed attachment size, I will be uploading to OpenRepos only from now on.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I have two questions/requests about post capture viewing. (I thought I remembered this being discussed earlier in this thread, but I couldn't find it...)
In the post capture gallery...
1. Is there any way to get portrait support? I know that with the gestures in your app it could get confusing, I just hate not being able to see a portrait photo full screen.
2. Is it possible to be able to zoom without losing quality? Zooming in on the same picture in your post capture gallery and then in the stock gallery, you see two very different results.

After taking a photo I always check for quality in post capture to see if I need to try again to get the shot. With these two "limitations" i find myself having to leave your app to check in the stock gallery.

With the recent updates, i have been using Camera + exclusively, and these are the only things I have noticed that don't blow away the stock camera application!

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I have two questions/requests about post capture viewing. (I thought I remembered this being discussed earlier in this thread, but I couldn't find it...)
In the post capture gallery...
1. Is there any way to get portrait support? I know that with the gestures in your app it could get confusing, I just hate not being able to see a portrait photo full screen.
2. Is it possible to be able to zoom without losing quality? Zooming in on the same picture in your post capture gallery and then in the stock gallery, you see two very different results.

After taking a photo I always check for quality in post capture to see if I need to try again to get the shot. With these two "limitations" i find myself having to leave your app to check in the stock gallery.

With the recent updates, i have been using Camera + exclusively, and these are the only things I have noticed that don't blow away the stock camera application!
1. It would be nice to have orientation support but it seems to be a lot of work...

2. thanks for noticing that too! I was worried that my vision is impaired somehow xD
A fix for this would be awesome....

The Following User Says Thank You to mcbook For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Well, when I was using N950 as my main phone (went back to N900 ), I used cameraplus as my main camera

But it was missing the modes (landscape, sunset iirc) that were in the stock camera at the time.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:

Tags
?where is nemo?, thank you!