Active Topics

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
Date in clock have new version for update 1.8..
Where can I find the rpm?

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
Where can I find the rpm?
I was pulled it to github for next package adv-patches (patchmanager) in openrepos..

@Sfiet_Konstantin: Please, where patchmanager remember status of patches? I have two callog patches in gui .. and one of my patches is still "on" in gui but not exist on disk.. I need clean it, i am unable to test patches...
PS: 1) i was uninstall all .. and no one patchmanager config file in /home/nemo was found .. 2) When i make webosinternals.orig and put new patched version, patchmanager failed to remove "active" patch. Maybe remember somewhere more than status .. maybe date/size or checksum of previous patch?

Edit: SOLVED. This is under /var/lib/patchmanager/ausmt

Uninstall of patchmanager remove pm-daemon, pm-gui, patches .. but not ausmt and /opt/patchmanager backup.
Uninstall of ausmt not remove /var/lib/patchmanager/ausmt/ .. need to be removed by hands.
Now I have (I hope) "clean" os for new install of patchmanager.

Last edited by Kaacz; 2014-07-18 at 09:51.

OK. After some troubleshooting with zombie/ghost patches after non-regular steps in case OS update, I got way to clean up this.

0) "devel-su"
1) "zypper remove ausmt" # this remove all except some data
2) remove /opt/patchmanager
3) remove /var/lib/patchmanager
4) "zypper in -f lipstick-jolla-home-qt5" # reinstall original lipstick

Now is all clean and prepared for new installation patchmanager and patches.

PS: Always I was use (usb)ssh connection and MidnightCommander in terminal for better work via desktop PC. It's very good in case, when my hack freeze phone screen. It's not problem to return original .qml file and run homerefresh.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaacz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
When swipe feedback is back online ? Love it!

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
I have the settings in event view enabled and it show every shortcut properly, still has the mobile data greyed icon sometimes, but this is already known.

But, i found another issue, i have the transfert view as favourites. when i open it from event view, i get a blank list, but when i open it from settings, i get my list of transferred files.

This is not critical, just wanted you to know.

br

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Mitrigol View Post
I have the settings in event view enabled and it show every shortcut properly, still has the mobile data greyed icon sometimes, but this is already known.

But, i found another issue, i have the transfert view as favourites. when i open it from event view, i get a blank list, but when i open it from settings, i get my list of transferred files.

This is not critical, just wanted you to know.

br
Yes, this happens for me as well. Started after the latest OS update

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Same happens with the WiFi list - empty when opened from events.

Whenever I try to install the latest GUI for patch manager, I do get an error: Problem with installing - patch manager-ui.
I think I did all the cleanup from previous version but apparently not. What can I do to fix?

Pstchmanager has 5*6 homescreen patch with scaled down icons - to my taste 5*7 without downscaling looks perfect. See below. Jollas bevel adds necessary black at the edges, not seen on screenshot.

Edit: though my icons are a bit smaller than originals.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veeall For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os