I whanted to install nitdroid n12 UMay, but i readed A ****ing ******ED NOOB GUIIDE... and the phone crashed... kernel panic and other things...

But now...

1- If u click power button doesn't do anithing...
2- If u hold U key, and conect via usb, skips and shows text, saying kernel panic again ( like if i'm booting android )

Is there any way to recover my n900 or i can scratch it to the floor?

thanks for help

SOLVED:

the problem was with battery, i charged it with another phone, and i recovered my device sucsesfull

Last edited by rocky333; 2011-05-21 at 01:32.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
flash the kernel; if that doesn't work flash the rootfs and restore your most recent backup.

but if i can't start the phone, and hold the u key and conect it to pc doesnt work.

is strange!

how i can flash the kernel if the phone doesnt want to boot... into flash mode...

If i conect it by usb, the phone stills with orange led ON all the time..

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Open 80% of the keyboard slide out. Just enough to see "U" then press "U" and plug in MicroUSB.

If it doesn't work then it's either your MicroSD is broken or you've done it all wrong. Never once this would failed on anyone here. 100% all the time guaranteed that it will flash. N900 is for saint users Normal users will find it glitchy and buggy and even what happened to you. I never had any problem with reflashing mine.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
its strange now is saying in text whait dsme shocket__ XD

error timeout...

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
N900 is for saint users Normal users will find it glitchy and buggy and even what happened to you. I never had any problem with reflashing mine.
Amen to this ! :-) I don't have many posts here, but i am a good reader and learning from the greatest :-) and spent some desperate hours with my dying nokia, resurected it every time, finding help and "how tos" here! As almost everything has been mentioned somewhere around. thank God and clever saint uders :-D

but this i think is the firs time that happens!!!

1/ Phone dont start * by presssing power button *
2/ If u press U and then conect it to the pc, skils the flash mode and displays a looot of text and errors...
3/ if you conect the phone to charger, starts and display the same text...

PD> If u conect the phone to the PC sometimes stay with the orange LED ON every time..

Last edited by rocky333; 2011-05-20 at 04:23.

Charge your battery full,then after some time try to flash and make sure that you are not using windows 64-bits.

nothing happens... i think is completly dead. thanks for the help

the battery isnt charging,,, is there any way to charge at full?>

Last edited by rocky333; 2011-05-20 at 15:37.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by rocky333 View Post
nothing happens... i think is completly dead. thanks for the help

the battery isnt charging,,, is there any way to charge at full?>
Sure, charge it in another device or charge it with a separate battery charger; you can get them for cheap.