Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Yesterday I installed the CSSU, and got stuff like portrait mode in menu and such. Love it.
But today, I did something stupid. I installed the portrait version of hildon-desktop, no problems after reboot. The problem appeared when I wanted to change the transitions.ini file... I added some properties under [blur] which I shouldn't have. (Specifically "brightness = 0,7", "saturation = 0,1" and set duration to 200.
When I rebooted, elements of the desktop were covered by black squares. A sec later, the disappeared. But they returned, and soon it reboots.
I feel screwed...
But I do have Android installed on my microSD. My wonder is: can I access the ubifs from it? Or is it restricted area for Android?
It would solve it all, because all I'd have to do is use the terminal which I happen to have installed in Android.
So, can anyone tell me what device I may find the rootfs on, from Android?
Is it something like /dev/ubifs0?
And does Android have the ability to mount ubifs?
Thanks in advance.

Ok... I think the problem is as good as resolved. I found the mounted rootfs in Android.
Now, I can look upon Android as my recovery solution. It's almost the same as inserting a liveCD for an Ubuntu desktop, only that it's a persistent storage. :P

Last edited by Nokia 5700; 2011-07-25 at 11:17.