I recently bought PRO account and found some bugs.The developers's answer is wontfix, because Maemo is dead.
"I'm sorry but we're stopping all the development for N900 so there will be no further updates for the Maemo OS. It's a lot of effort and the OS is dead when it comes to future development"

Prooflink: http://getsatisfaction.com/toshl/topics/bugreport

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
than ask for money back

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Capitain Obvious?

1. I don't know other apps with moblie and web interface for expense tracking
2. I tried to warn others: buy this app at your own risk

The Following User Says Thank You to Steelphoenix For This Useful Post:
One of the reasons I'm wary of paid for apps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
In fairness to the folks at Toshl, the app itself and the basic expense tracking functionality are free; the user pays for the Pro service if he is using the app successfully and wants to manage expenses via the Web interface. Personally, I still pay for it and it is still useful, but, the onus was probably on the user to make sure it met his needs before voluntarily upgrading, rather than buy first and then throw a fit that it doesn't work for his currency. It is a shame that Toshl is dropping support for N900, but I can see their point.

The app works for most users, Nokia has discontinued the handset and doesn't now support the QT version on which Toshl is built, no new carriers are shipping an N900... what would be the point?

Put this one down to 'caveat emptor', I think.

The Following User Says Thank You to magick777 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
There are also other such apps out there for the N900. I actually run MoneyDance on the N900 (also free to try). Not the best for on-the-go entries, but when you can run the same Quicken-lite app on your desktop and mobile, fully functional, it's pretty nice. MoneyDance is written entirely in Java, so it works on the N900, Win, Mac, Linux, Solaris,...

In fact, MoneyDance has a csv importer plugin, which would allow you to continue to use toshl as a "finger friendly" front-end and import the results. Though to be fair, toshl seems a little limited, and frankly not all that finger friendly. And since the N900 app only supports cloud sync (not direct file export as some others have), it would seem to be kind of a pain. Enter data, sync to cloud, browse to site, download csv, import csv... :P

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Flash Nemo to your N900 and install Toshl for Harmattan.