Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Puzzlephone also tekes? Looks like finland is betting big on resetting production. Wonder if jolla also got tekes funding, are these public info?
It's public info (here, in Finnish only). Jolla got 8,3 M€ of Tekes money in 2012–2014. Puzzlephone (Circular Devices) has received 99.500 €.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ssahla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
it's in your hands now Makeclick... You know what to do ! Go now and report back to us soon...
Haha . I am sorry but there is nothing to see yet.. i will look some more when i drive there again. Only rotten Microsoft logo up there..

Some lights is on here and there, but like i say.. nothing special yet. It is so secure building/factory. i can't see that good and i do not want to be chased by securitas

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
i do not want to be chased by securitas
Send this man an infrared TOH so he can monitor production hotspots for us.

You do not possibly own a drone?

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
@Makeclick Thank you for the intel so far....keeping a low profile nice !..i like the way you think...

Last edited by jimmy neutron; 2016-02-26 at 21:46.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmy neutron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
More good news. Now lassila confirms something. Sorry. Finnish http://jollasuomi.fi/jollan-ja-trin-...loppusuoralla/

I don't have a drone that would be so nice if i have and if i could send stream . Now i totally want that dark wyvern edition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I think the scam is on the finnish government technology financing program. Since MS laid off so many people there the Salo area is classified as an emergency-change-of-economy-area (hätärakenemuutosalue).
This means that the government has special funds available for startups that promise to create employment there... I guess you will see the picture
I knew it was a scam here somewhere. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by ssahla View Post
It's public info (here, in Finnish only). Jolla got 8,3 M€ of Tekes money in 2012–2014. Puzzlephone (Circular Devices) has received 99.500 €.
jolla got major government funding? Can't understand how Jolla could fail to deliver tablet...maybe they thought that government would pay them forever so they burned all the money without planning for the future

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-02-26 at 22:28.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
...maybe they thought that government would pay them forever so they burned all the money without planning for the future
Well, that's how startups are suposed to behave, they get lots of the good stuff and burn it really really fast tring to light up a really big fire, that keeps on burnig for a long time.

Thing is, not all manage to jumpstart the big fire. No problem there, someone will sooner or later.
It just takes loads of the startup money to burn first.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, that's how startups are suposed to behave, they get lots of the good stuff and burn it really really fast tring to light up a really big fire, that keeps on burnig for a long time.

Thing is, not all manage to jumpstart the big fire. No problem there, someone will sooner or later.
It just takes loads of the startup money to burn first.
True. Well, everyone can burn money fast. But the skilled ones deliver too...I wonder how much money Jolla have spent in total over the years 20 - 40M EURO?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Jolla is more carefull now...

No money from Turing, no Sailfish...

Money from Turing... Let's Party!!!

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
True. Well, everyone can burn money fast. But the skilled ones deliver too...I wonder how much money Jolla have spent in total over the years 20 - 40M EURO?
Finnish taxpayers paid approximately 8 M/year...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following User Says Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:

Tags
dave999scam, sailfish, scamfish, turing, turingphone