You may need to have kernel-power-v47
and injection drivers
Anyway can somebody upload the .autorun
wich is in MyDocs

cp /hom/user/MyDocs/.autorun* /home/user/MyDocs

and upload autorun into here
S'ill vous plâit
Attached Files
File Type: tar Autorn.tar (10.0 KB, 119 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
Thanks i realy thought this communitry is helpless but looks like i was wring

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by cutehunk04 View Post
but the router is connected and being used by other pc's here in office.
Are these connected over wireless or LAN?

Unfortunately my current browser does not let me see the picture you have attached, put it in a zip and attach that way please so I can see if there are any clients attached.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Italy
Just upgraded from FAM without problem.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Originally Posted by pfontana77 View Post
Just upgraded from FAM without problem.
Me too, and it automatically removed the previously installed iw package as well.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I am still using the deb form creamy goodness. The iw in the repos has a conflict with aircrack-ng. Creamy's package has another name so iw works

Iw is needed for the use of airmon-ng, which can spawn the mon0 interface. This isn't neccesary because you can also put the wlan0 interface in monitor by using: "
Code:
ifconfig wlan0 down
iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor
ifconfig wlan0 up
" I believe.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
This is why I hate sleep. You go do it for 8 hours and then you come back to ~30 posts to respond to.

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq
i just update my aircrack from 1.0.3 to 1.1.....doesnt look much different as i tested....
may i know what did u update from this release my friends???
For now it's just newer code. It's code pulled from the aircrack-ng.org SVN just a few days ago - so all the improvements/bugfixes that the upsteams aircrack-ng project had between 1.0 and 1.1.

I AM currently adding the unstable=true and sqlite=true flags, so it would come with more of the tools in aircrack-ng than the previous versions. So the version I uploaded into the auto-builder as I typed this should have more stuff in it.

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness
i like your style. don't even apologize. don't answer any questions from people with less than 9000 posts.
The internet being what it is I can't tell if you're being sincere or sarcastic there.

conflicts with iw
(change your package name and replace the original)
If I can't get the iw package updated with no conflict, that's what I'll eventually do. (Though it'll look messy in the repos, I think, as both will show up, right?) There's light on the fixing iw front. That packages maintainer responded and said that he thinks I don't need to even be made maintainer to upload new versions.

So I THINK I can just try to push an iw package with an updated debian/control file. That's what I'll be looking into later today.

here's the rules file too while i'm at it, in case another one ever comes out and we don't update these
Massive thank you. I just incorporated that into the rules file on my end. I actually tried to do exactly that earlier (on pure guesswork) but I couldn't figure out how to make a .deb on my end, and I didn't want to push a possibly break-everything-again version into the repos just yet.

I commented out maemo-optify in this version of maemo/rules because I already added a debian/optify file. Not sure which one is better, but if it comes out not optified this way, or otherwise broken, I'll revert.

Originally Posted by vi_
Good work squire, you are now a developer and thus earned yourself the the right to a RM680!
Had to look up that one as I didn't know the technical designation. Joke makes sense now. At any rate, thank you.

Originally Posted by StefanL
I have been using 1.1 for a while now and don't remember any iw dependency issues with it. Deb attached below.
If I wanted to put these up for download from a link, I've had precompiled 1.1 aircrack-ng binaries sitting on my N900 for months. There's even a thread where I posted them (the .deb is more convenient, unlike my .tar files, so thanks to creamy for that, but yeah). Not that I don't appreciate you being helpful, just saying - the whole point of me doing this is making it convenient for end-users to have a app-manager-accessible updated aircrack-ng.

@karam: same as my reply for StafanL: Good advice, and is certainly one way to do it, but if that was all I wanted I wouldn't bother trying to upload to the repos.

mr_pingu's solution for putting wlan0 into monitor mode until iw conflict issue is resolved is correct, btw.

And while I was typing this aircrack-ng 1.1-maemo3 has cleared autobuilder. Now we just wait for it to get from autobuilder to repository. This might break something (optification or symlinking from rootfs to opt) because of the above-mentioned change in how I told the autobuilder to optify, BUT, if it doesn't, great. The package is now also compiled with unstable=true and sqlite=true flags... assuming I didn't royally screw anything up anywhere...

- Edit -

I also figured out last night that zlib1g being a dependency is not a bug - that's a normal dependency of aircrack-ng 1.1, near as I can tell.

- Edit 2 -

1.1-maemo3 has just made it into extras-devel. Checking it out to see if anything is broken now.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2011-05-25 at 14:45.

Now i got a strange problem

After updating to the latest aircrack maemo3
sudo gainroot
air* not found

like airmon-ng
then not found

but when
root
or sudo su (after putting a rule file in sudoers.d

i'm able to use aircrack
is that because they are
in /usr/local/sbin

they used to be in /usr/sbin??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Never mind fixed it with

sudo gainroot

ln -s /usr/local/sbin/* /usr/sbin

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by karam View Post
Never mind fixed it with

sudo gainroot

ln -s /usr/local/sbin/* /usr/sbin

Okay, I see what it did. That was the thing I was saying about the possible mess-up of optification and/or symlinking. I'll revert that change.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: