Active Topics

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Does anyone know if and how I can get the status bar in Opera for the N800 to look the same as in Opera on the 770? On the 770 I had a shortcut to my bookmarks (rather useful for someone who consistently surfs full-screen) and a button to my home page. I rather miss those.

Having more space dedicated to the URL is not really useful: I tend to know where I am...

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
The bookmark button is the one just on the left of the URL space. Tapping on it shows a menu where you can jump to your bookmark, add new bookmarks or... well, just go to homepage
I feel the new toolbar really better designed than the old one, specially for the chance to select zoom level and 'optimized view' in two taps w/o opening the main menu.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
The bookmark button is the one just on the left of the URL space. Tapping on it shows a menu where you can jump to your bookmark, add new bookmarks or... well, just go to homepage
D'oh!!!

I feel the new toolbar really better designed than the old one, specially for the chance to select zoom level and 'optimized view' in two taps w/o opening the main menu.
I'll just quietly go away now...