this is sh1t
the only thing i regrest ordering with Nokia Online Store is their aftersales service, which suck b4lls

mine probably 90% going to have the mic issues as well..

nuknuk, can you call up your nearest nokia store/nokia care point for a swap?

just hope they don't take 4 weeks for a replacement...

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Hope its ok but it is a joke
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
this is sh1t
the only thing i regrest ordering with Nokia Online Store is their aftersales service, which suck b4lls

Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
this is sh1t

I still haven't received my package from UPS yet. Having read what some of you have said so far about the mic not working, I almost dont want it to arrive now...Godd@mnit! Can't Nokia do anything right these days?!?!

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by MisterSim76 View Post
I still haven't received my package from UPS yet. Having read what some of you have said so far about the mic not working, I almost dont want it to arrive now...Godd@mnit! Can't Nokia do anything right these days?!?!
Same here....

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
If i am not calling nokia to see where my phone is its now to see why it does not work.

Also a little worried, but so far, being realistic it looks to be 3-5 people with mic problem, handful more with reboots, out of maybe 5,000 phones in public hands right now?

at end of day if mine is a dud, i will be annoyed, but that's why we get warranties/14days cooling off period etc

Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
If i am not calling nokia to see where my phone is its now to see why it does not work.
You'll look back on this and laugh when you're ringing Nokia to find out why your newly repaired phone killed your cat.

A few too many hardware horror stories for me on here... I've cancelled my order and will await new batches/firmware/year/model.

Originally Posted by njoughin View Post
Also a little worried, but so far, being realistic it looks to be 3-5 people with mic problem, handful more with reboots, out of maybe 5,000 phones in public hands right now?
...out of the subset of those phones owned by users of this forum.

Posts: 754 | Thanked: 630 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London

+1

please send us a phone thats fully baked nokia !

dont want an N97 episode again, this looks like its going the same way.
Seeing the randomness in the different shipments, I can belive megacrazy as well now, he might have got a faulty unit who knows !
Ive just begun to lose all interest in this device now, first with the release date fiasco now this. Android looks decades advanced now !

on a seperate note
I've noticed Micky got this error

Operation tempoarily disabled due to low memory.

http://twitpic.com/qv0vm

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud